0.4

The stars don't shy as bright when you're stressed. They don't shine as bright when you're worried. They don't shine as bright when you're feeling negative. The stars can be in control of the future, or they can be reminders of the past. It all depends on perspective and emotion. They can tell you where you're going, or how you're doing. The dimmer they are, the worse you're doing. When they seem brighter, you know you're going in the right direction.

I believe that stars can have and hold emotion. They can feel little to us, and to themselves, but in reality, they're full and large. They're a gaseous being that produces light and fire in a nongravitational space. With no oxygen, with no flick of a lighter, they are able to produce a flame. They live a long life of heat, light, and for us, calmness. And then they die. They burst and create something beautiful. They become white dwarves. They show their cores and produce a UV light that produces an array of colours. It lasts such a short time in a cosmical time frame, but for us, it last thousands of years. But it's beautiful nonetheless. 

When stars die, they're beautiful. When we die, we turn cold and grey. We deteriorate into nothing but dust and bones. When stars are done bursting, they disappear. It was as if they were never even there. Stars are beautiful throughout their entire lives. Humans are ugly, no matter what we do. We're filled with anger, hostility, war, greed, jealousy, and so on. In the few chances, we're filled with happiness, peace, love, admiration, and knowledge. Stars are constant. They are happy and bright even as they're dying. When they're dimmer, that's just us being humans. That's how we see them because of the negatives inside of us. But when they're brighter, that's the positive in us. 

I want you to stop reading for a minute. Stop reading and look outside. If it's nighttime, look at the stars. Admire them. Let them fill you with joy and happiness. Close your eyes and feel their energy. Feel the air around you. Feel everything that Mother Nature has given us. Let yourself be peaceful for a minute. If it's daytime, close your eyes. Sit in the grass, sand, gravel, wherever you can. Sit down and breathe. A deep breath. Admire everything. Feel everything. Open yourself up to the world. Allow it to enter your body, and allow yourself to feel free. To feel peace and happiness and love. Where ever you are, whatever time of day it is, allow yourself to morph into the wind. Allow yourself to feel like you are the wind or grass blades or anything in nature. Allow yourself to appreciate what a beautiful planet we have.

Look up at the stars when you get a chance. Are they dim? Are you feeling negative? Are they bright? Are you doing something good for yourself and your future? Let the stars be a compass. Let them assist you and guide you to where you need to be. Let them give you ideas. Let them appreciate you just as much as we appreciate them. Let them die peacefully knowing they had an impact on your life. Let them share memories or hope. So, look up at the stars whenever you get a chance.