One

You went there every night. It was the one place you felt free and happy. At school you were consistently stressed, at home you were always getting yelled at. So once the moon came out you left home. Sometimes you would walk there or have your friends drive you, but tonight was cold and everyone was already asleep. You felt alive there, the loud music, the alcohol, all the new people. It was such a change from how life is in the daytime. At school you're the shy, quiet girl. The cute little innocent one with the good grades. At home your the stupid little disappointment that can't get her life together. At the club, you're the hot high schooler that everyone wants to have a drink with. It's towards the end of senior year, when you can finally be free. You wouldn't have to sneak out anymore, wouldn't have to listen to your moms bullshit.

But as of right now you still have to sneak out. You hate your home, it's a reminder of all the bad times. When you sneak out sometimes you contemplate wether you should go back or not, but you realise you have nowhere else to go.

You were wearing a little black dress and some red heels. Hair curled and dark red lipstick. Blue contacts in and a tattoo on your wrist showing. The uber finally stopped in front of the club and you handed him a 20. Climbing out of the vehicle you make your way up to the door where the bouncer let you in without any sort of I.D. considering you were a regular. You made your first stop at the bar and had a couple shots. You saw a kid from school and went to make some small talk with him. That's when you noticed an extremely attractive man from across the dance floor. Making your way to him you noticed that he was already occupied with a group of guys and some girls. Decidedly you would come back to him later. You started dancing and flirting with some random guy. He was hot and all, but he was nothing compared to guy sitting with his group of friends. The way the flashing red lights hit his pale skin made him 10 times more attractive. He had black hair that looked soft and silky. He was wearing a red striped shirt, some black jeans and white puma shoes. His friends were almost equally as attractive. One had light brown hair, brown eyes and was wearing a simple yet hot outfit that consisted of a white shirt, blue jeans, and timbs. Another guy had blonde hair with brown roots, blue eyes and was wearing designer everything. He looked like he could model for gucci. One had dark grey hair that was parted down the center, brown eyes, and amazing thighs. One had really light brown hair, brown eyes and was wearing a classy black turtleneck and some cute round glasses. He also had really adorable dimples. Another one had orangy-reddish hair and was wearing a bright blue shirt and some sweats. The last one had light pink hair and was wearing a plain black t-shirt with some ripped skinny jeans.

The girls that were with them were now gone, so you decided to try and talk to them. First you made your way up to the one with blonde hair and brown roots.

"Hey, I saw you from across the dance floor and you looked pretty cool, what's your name?" You said confidently.

"My name is Taehyung, how about yours?" He asked in a sexy deep voice.

"Y/N. Nice to meet you Taehyung." You said while shifting over to the one with the plain black shirt.

"Hi. What's your name?"

"Seokjin, but most call me Worldwide handsome." He said with a wink.

"I can see why," I giggled. "My name is Y/N."

Eventually I learned all of their names, there was Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Hoseok, Seokjin, and Taehyung. Now it was time to meet the star of the show, the main attraction if you will. But as soon as I was about to speak, his phone started ringing.

"Sorry, I have to take this." He said in a low, raspy voice. It was oddly comforting.

"Oh, it's okay." I said in a quiet, shy voice. For some reason around him I was shy. I act shy at school so people will leave me alone, and now it's real feelings. When he looks at me my heart starts beating really fast and my hands get all sweaty.

Well I'm fucked now, I think to myself. I missed my chance to get to know him. Maybe I can talk to him when he gets back, but for now maybe I can get to know his friends better. The one named Jungkook seemed a little familiar to me, but I have no clue why.

"Hey, you seem familiar to me." I nudge his arm.

"Maybe you've seen me around the campus at your school? I help out in the library on Wednesdays at the Seoul Institute of Art."