Chapter 1

Emma POV:
*Beep Beep Beep Be-"

"Ugh! It's Monday already?"I got out off my comfy bed and stepped on the cold wooded floor. I go to my closet and took out my favorite jeans and my favorite t-shirt. After I change to my clothes , I grab my Nike shoes and socks and put them on. "Emma." My mom calls me from out my bedroom door. "Don't forget that Jackson is taking you to school today!" My mom says.

My name is Emma Smith and I am 15 years old  and I am a Sophomore at  Wyatt Jones High. My brother, Jackson Smith is 22 years old and is a- I honestly do not know, he has a job that includes clients, but I never knew what he was. He would try to explain but I still don't  understand. My mom,( Amy Smith ) Is an Architect that works mostly at home, but sometimes goes to her office. And my da- my dad had passed away in a car crash when I was 7 years old. He used to be an Architect with my mom. You see, that's how they meet and got married. 

Well today is the first day of school and I am super excited to see my besties Jane and Grace.
" Emma, have you ate breakfast?" My mom asked when I entered the kitchen. "Jax said he will take me to eat breakfast somewhere." I told her. "Okay then." She said happily. "Ready Em?" My brother says when entering the kitchen,  heading to the front door. I quickly go and kiss my mom on the cheek and get my backpack that is on the couch. "Ready." I say. Then we head outside.

~After breakfast meal~
I have arrived school. My brother dropped me off in the entry way. I went to get my schedule and my locker number. "Emma! I haven't seen in you in like- oh I just need a hug." I turned around and saw my best friend Jane behind me. I give her a hug. We were Best friends for a long time now, I can't imagine my life without her. "Let me see your schedule..." she said really excited. "Oh, it looks like we only got two classes together.." with a little disappointment in her voice. " Aww man, well at least we could see each other!" "Yeah, your right"

*RING*
" I guess that's our time, bye" she said. " See you later then". I quickly go to room 301. And I was lucky I wasn't late on my first day. I enter the room and see my other best friend Grace. So I head to her. " Hey Grace, how was Canada?" She looked at me with sadness with her eyes, "He dumped me! An- and I don't know w- why." She said with trouble. Grace and and her EX- boyfriend were together since middle school, and they were really close too. I don't understand how this could have happened if he showed his love way to much, or as I thought. "Aww, I know there is gonna be a better person out there that is waiting to be with you..." I tried my best to comfort her. Then the teacher came into the class, "Sorry I was late, let's do Attendance shall we?" Everyone went to sit where they choose to.
"My name is Mrs. Ruth."

*RING*
" Alrighty, you are dismissed." Everyone started to leave to their next class. Next period was gonna be Algebra so I head to class. I find a seat next to the a shelf on the right. This time, there is no one I know except the guy in front of me, Nick Fox who is really rude to me, not a bully, he's just really rude. Why do I sit behind him? I don't really care about him and the words he uses. "Hey class, my name is Mr. Henderson, and I am gonna take attendance so everyone listen to your name" he said. " Emma Smith?" He said after a while." Here" I said raising my hand, "Nice to meet you, uhh... Henry Cortes?" He said. Someone opens the door, " Here! Sorry I was late." Henry had said. "Yes you are, have a seat." Mr. Henderson said. Henry scans the room for a open seat which the only one is the one next to me. He then heads to the seat.

Mr. Henderson finishes the roll call and we start to introduce each other. "Psst, hey..." the voice said so I look around to find the voice of its owner and seems to be Henry's . " What's your name?" He asks, "Emma, Emma Smith." I told him. "Cool name, it sounds important..." he told me. "Thanks, I guess." I honestly didn't know what to say to him. " And I'm guessing yours is Henry?" I asked. "Yeah, you got it..." He said with embarrassment. "Wanna be Algebra buddy's?" He asked. "Yeah, sure why not." I told him. Then I see he turned to the teacher with a smile on his face. " Hey Em.." I turn around to see Nick. "Why you talking to Mr. Tardy over here for huh?" He said rudely looking at Henry. "None of your business Fox. And don't call me Em!" I told him. "Why? Is he your boyfriend?" I look at Henry who is really mad at what Nick is saying. Then I look back at Nick. "Henry is not my boyfriend, he's just a friend I just meet." I told him, "Pay attention to your own business Fox and leave me alone." I said to him with annoyance. "Geez, calm down. By the way, I love the way you call me Fox." He said turning around but I couldn't here the last part.

< To be continued >