(2)

SKELETONS?!

Shiroi's POV

I stood there, not In shock but in surprise...what are the sanses here? (Yea, I know about them, the AU's and lots more, wanna know why? Or how? Well my mother was...a partner with gaster and I'd normally talk with him when ever he'd be on a break, we talked about lots of things like the alternate universes and all of the sanses, soo yada yada yada here we are) I though as I walked over to the store, I opened the door and soon all the attention was on me... Great......I hate all the attention....I was about to say something when Mr.Jinjin said something " Ā, watashinōkiniiri no kokyaku o shiroidesu" (Ah, shiroi my favourite customer) Mr.Jinjin said with a smile " Nē, watashi wa anata dake no kokyakuda Mr.Jinjin" (heh, im your onlym customer Mr.Jinjin)I replied smiling and setting my stuff down on the table while playfully rolling my eyes, "Tsūjō no matawa betsu no nanika?" (The usual or something diffrent?)He asked getting my personal (that I made) coffee cup and switching on the machine, " Ū n itsumo shite kudasai" (hmm, the usual please) I said leaning back on the chair i was sitting in, he nodded and went back to making my order.

I noticed the 4 skeletons staring at me, I shrugged it of and pulled out my phone and decided to read some fanfics, i didn't notice blueberry walk up behind me and tapping my shoulder multiple times, wait I did notice I just didn't think it was real, I put down my phone and looked him in the sockets......what is this a starring compition? I though annoyed, " You need something?" I asked, well that seemed to do the trick for some reason his face was covered in blue hue huh odd... I mentally questioned myself "O-oh! Umm..hello human!-" OK he is never this quiet.. "I AM THE MAGNIFICENT SANS!" OK never mind "AND IM HERE TO ASK YOU, HOW DID YOU COMMUNICATE WIHT THST MAN?" he sai- yelled, "well blueberry if you must know its called Japanese" I replied, I think he was suprised because I knew his nickname "H-HUMAN, I MUST ASK HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?" he questioned-yelled whilst taking a one of the spare seats next to me, his other skele friends, sorry, ink, ER30r and classic, joined him "Yes how do you know his name?" Questioned ink "Well ink, I know all of your names, you-" I pointed at ER30r "you my good friend are ER30R sans! Or just ER30R from the anti-void" I moved towards classic, "you are classic sans, or classic from undertale" my eyes glanced at ink who had a 'bish how do yoi know these thing?!' Face on, "then you, ink, are from the void am I correct? Hmm?" I inched closer to his face, well, now rainbow covered face "i-i u-uhh t-tha-at-s c-cor-rec-ct" he stuttered, looking anywhere but my eyes, I inched back and laughed, not noticing the glares from the other skeletons, I continued laughing until Mr.Jinjin called out my order, I got up and took my sandwich and coke bottle (hey! Just BC its a café does not meamn I cant alternate it!) And led the sanses to my house with blue clinging onto my arm and the others starring daggers at him.