SIXTEEN

Jaeyoung POV

I didn't have any practice today since the room got booked . I decided to go to the music studio and try out some beats for my new song maybe . I went to SM's music studio . I got permission and went in the studio . I greeted the staff there . I started making new beats and I had a rough idea on a new music . I transferred the beats to my phone and went to the cafe . 

I got myself a drink and started brainstorming for ideas . I decided to write something about my life and how I want my future to be like . I called Taehyung to come over since he didn't have practice today too . He came over and I ordered his favorite drink . We started thinking of lyrics .

" Omo , how bout we do a song together . A collaboration of the Kim siblings ? " Taehyung exclaimed and I clapped my hands . I agreed to his idea and called my manager down to the cafe . We discussed a few things . A few hours later , we finally finished the lyrics and decided to call it a day . Taehyung and I stayed at the canteen since he wanted to eat the food from SM again . 

I was queueing up when I heard familiar laughs . I look back and saw NCT DREAM and Lucas . I didn't want them to see me because I probably look like a mess after I grabbed my hair for a few times trying to think of lyrics . I continued facing the front and made sure I didn't turn around . 

" I heard SM has a cat show or like brought in cats with their owners here to raise awareness . To like donate for homeless cats I think " Haechan said . I wanted to turn around and ask him where it is held so badly . I love cats , they're my weakness . ( A/N : If you prefer dogs you can imagine its dogs )

I was hoping Jeno would ask where is it . I didn't hear his voice . I balled my fists and looked back  at the dreamies .

" WHERE ? " I asked impatiently .

" We knew it that you're in front of us . The cat thing is held at the 2nd floor . We have free time so you can go with Jeno because he's obsessed with cats " Lucas said . The line to the cashier got shorter . I ordered the foods and delivered it to Taehyung's table . I sat down and ate quickly. I finished my meal and saw that Taehyung's really taking his time to eat . I decided to go to the dreamies table . 

" Guys I wanna pull Jeno to the cat thingy . Could you guys like accompany my brother there ? He's really nice " I asked the dreamies and pointed towards Taehyung who's sitting alone slowly putting the spoon full of rice in his mouth . The dreamies nodded and I pulled Jeno . We ran to the location and we squealed like 5 year olds .

We parted ways and pet as many cats as we can . While I was taking pictures of one of them , Jeno ran to me and I saw his teary eyes . 

" What happen Jeno ? " I asked worriedly and wiped the tears that have fallen .

" I-I stepped on one o-of the ca-cat's tail . Call the police and tell them to arrest me " Jeno stuttered . I wiped his tears and showed him the cat that I was looking at .

" Out of all these cats , you're the biggest pussy Jeno yah " I laughed and he hit my arm . Jeno stopped being sad and started playing with the cat . It was about an hour that we're here already. We went back to the guys and saw them laughing . 

" You guys got along together already ? " I asked and sat beside Taehyung . 

" Hyung's really nice and funny " Jisung replied with a smile . 

We all stood up and made our way to SM's exit . I was walking at the back because I had to talk to the manager on the phone . I stopped as soon as the dreamies stopped . I hang up on my manager and looked at what was going on .

" After you " Taehyung was holding the door for Jisung .

" No its okay after you "- Jisung 

" You go first " - Taehyung . I pushed my way through the guys and walked out .

" After me " I flipped my hair and went out . The guys followed behind . 

" So where do you guys wanna go ? " I asked them and they started thinking . 

" Let's go to your house ! " Jaemin suggested . My car only has two seats so I took Lucas to ride with me . Taehyung has a Tesla so the dreamies had to squeeze in his car . 

We finally reach and we got in the house . 

" Wahh , your house is big " Renjun awed . 

" Yeah , Taehyung and I like it big " I closed my mouth when I realized what I just said .

" Ohh so that's why you fell for Lucas . Because he's big " Mark winked at me signaling me it was a dick joke . The others looked at Mark and gave a confused or disgusted look .

We went to the living room and Taehyung got a big mattress to lay down on the floor . He also brought some blankets and pillows . We played some games and chat . Dreamies decided to stay over for tonight . I turned on the TV and a HIV ad came up .

Advertisement : I am A-N-N-E and I have HIV

" I am M-A-R-K and I need S-L-E-E-P " Mark imitated . He lay down and covered himself with the blanket . He dozed off to sleep .

" How could one debut a 19 year old three times ? Poor Mark " Taehyung said and switched off the TV . 

" We all the deserve rest and good sleep . Goodnight " Taehyung said as he turned on the air conditioner and switched off the lights .