Chapter 7

~Melody's POV~

Shawn walked towards me and kneeled down infront of me. "Melody. Don't do this. You're worth it, trust me!" He pulled me in for a hug. For a second I forgot about all the crap I was going through. He said I'm worth it. Why should I even believe him? I've only known him for a week.

"No I'm not. Everyone says I deserve to die. I have no reason to live!" He stood up and lifted me up. "Melody, you have every reason to live. You're beautiful, talented, and, well. You're you. And I like that." My stomach started doing flips inside of me. I don't really know why, but it did.

"Thanks Shawn, but what's the point of living if no one even cares about you?" I said wiping tears off my face. " I care about you. And I always will." He kisses my cheek. I can feel my heart pounding super fast. "Why is that you do this?" He asks. I sigh.

"I'd rather not talk about it." He nods. "I agree. But remember, if you ever need anything, I'm here for you. I have to go. I have a Meet and Greet tomorrow afternoon and my flight leaves tonight. Please don't do anything stupid." He walks out the door and leaves me alone in my room.

Hey! I haven't updated in quite a while. I've been so busy lately. Please don't hate me. I know this chapter was really short but I had no cluw on what to write about today, so yeahh. Please Vote and stay beautiful♡

○Besos○