Chapter 6

~Melody's POV~

Guess I was right. As I walked out of the music room, Danielle came up to me and started calling me a whore, a bitch, she even told me that I don't deserve to be alive. Oh great! Another Bianca.

"Hi Melody! I'm Danielle." She says with a fake smile on her face. "Hi-" I get cut off by Bianca. "Look you little bitch. I saw Shawn walk in with you and I saw him help you set up the stage. Whores like you should just kill themselves!" I started to tear up.

"What a baby! Back the hell off of Shawn before I do the unthinkable!" She walked off into the crowd with her two minions.

It's funny that she called me a whore. She was wearing a short skirt, tight black V-neck, which was showing her the bottom part of her stomach.

~Shawn's POV~

I always notice Danielle talking to Melody in such a disrespectful way. I need to dump her as soon as possible. I'm getting tired of her.

I go to her house after school. "Hey we need to talk." She steps out the door.

"What is it?" She says a bit worried. "I don't think this is going to work out. You're a total jerk to Melody and I don't appreciate it!" She laughs.

"You're kidding, right? This girl has only been going to our school for a week!"

"That doesn't matter! You shouldn't treat her like total shit just because she's different!" I was so mad. I could feel my face getting hot and red.

"It's not only that! She's a fucking whore!" I laughed at her comment. "You said it yourself, she's only been at our school for a week. We're DONE!" I walked away.

Once I got home I decided to go introduce myself properly to Melody's parents since I haven't had the time to do so. I walked to her house, knocked on the door and a woman answerd the door.

"Hi! May I help you?" She asked.

"I'm Shawn Mendes, I live next door." I stick my hand out to shake her hand.

"I'm Susanne Castro. Nice to meet you." She seems very nice. She had dark brown hair, brown eyes, and light skin. "Is Melody here?" I ask.

"Yes, She's in her room. Would you like to speak to her?"

"Yes please." She leads me up to Melody's room. After that, she walks back downstairs. I knock on the door.

"Yes?" I hear Melody say. She sounds like she's been crying. I walk in and see her coming out of the bathroom with a bloody wrist.

~Melody's POV~

Shawn walked into my room and his jaw dropped. I was in total shock.

"Melody?" He could barely speak. "But why?" Tears were rolling down my face. I  could feel my mascara and eyeliner started running.

"Why are you even in here?" I don't like it when people see me cry. "It seemed like you were crying so I decided to come in. Why did you do it?" I began to replay all the bad memories.

My dad being killed, Bianca and Danielle telling me to kill myself, and now this. I fell on my knees and lost it.

I haven't updated in such a long time. But I hope you liked this chapter.

《Besos》