02💚

Chloe sighed to herself as she stood from the bus. She didn't care that she had to be at school. She wanted to see her dad and nothing was going to stand in her way even if it meant going against Linda and whatever she was planning with Stuart. Chloe didn't like it and she didn't want him near her. Chloe walked into the prison as she was searched. She glanced to her phone and turned it up. She knew that she was going to end up in trouble for this but she needed to see Mick. She wanted to talk to him. Chloe walked into the visiting room and smiled as she saw her dad "Chloe" he said as she walked over to him and hugged him as he held her close and smiled "how are you kidda?" He asked as she looked to him and sighed as she sat down and looked to him.

"She's getting close to him, and I don't like it. I don't trust him around me or Ollie. He's bad news sad and I'm scared" Chloe said as she started to cry as Mick placed a hand on top of hers and smiled "I know but your mum needs you, I need you to be there in case he does hurt her. Your a carter and we don't ice up on each other" mick said as she looked to him and frowned "like mum did with you?" "She doesn't believe i didn't shot him but it doesn't mean that I don't love her still, it's going to be okay as it's just his word against mine" mick said as Chloe looked to him and smiled "I miss you dad" "I know, I mess you too kidda but I'm still your dad and it will work out" mick said as Chloe looked to him and smiled.

***

Later that day, Chloe got home and frowned as she saw keegan who stood in the alleyway by the vic. She walked over to him and smiled. She knew that he was thinking about shakil "are you okay?" She asked as he turned to face her and smiled as she walked over to him and hugged him "you lost your best mate, it's okay to be upset" Chloe said as he looked to her and smiled "come on, let's go have some fun" Chloe said as she grabbed his hand and walked into the back of the vic by the cellar where she grabbed a bottle of vodka.

***

Chloe sat in her room with keegan as they sat getting drunk on vodka "so how come you weren't at school?" He asked as she looked to him and sighed "I went to see my dad, and now I feel even worse I feel like I'm letting him down" Chloe said as keegan looked to her and smiled "your not, your amazing you know that" he said as she looked to him and frowned "I am?" "Are you kidding. Chloe your the most beautiful girl on the square and you don't my breathe away" he said as she looked to him and smiled as she leant in and kissed her. Keegan kissed her back as he pushed her back onto the bed so that he was lying on top of her.

Chloe moaned as the kiss got more passionate as they started to strip off. She moved further up the bed and groaned under his touch as he ran his hands up her thighs before he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. Little did Chloe know the impact that keegan was going to have on her.