03💜

Chloe groaned to herself as she woke up. She rolled over in her bed and stood up. She realised that keegan had left after she had sex with him and had fallen asleep. She saw a note on the side and smiled seeing that he would call her later. She sat up and groaned as she grabbed a pair of Pjs off of the side and smiled. She slipped them on and walked out of her room as she walked into the kitchen. She frowned as she saw Linda and Stuart. She rolled her eyes as she grabbed a bottle of water and sighed "I didn't know we were letting the vermin in" Chloe said as Linda looked to her and sighed "dint he so rude Chloe, i know that you miss your father but there is no way to speak to Stuart like that" Linda said as Chloe rolled her eyes "I'm allowed to have my own opinions or are you going to crush those too" Chloe said.

Chloe went to walk off as Stuart walked after her "chloe" he said as she turned to face him and sighed as she crossed her arms over her chest "what do you want?" She asked as he looked to her and smirked "you should really learn how to respect your mother" he said "you know nothing about me and my mother, you know nothing about my family. Your just trying to work your way in" Chloe said as he looked to her and grabbed her arm "you should respect your elders, I could make things were difficult for you" he said threatening her as she pulled away from him and glared "I'm not scared off you, you piece of vermin. I know you framed my father and I'm going to prove it" she spat as she stormed off.

***

Later that day, Chloe walked into the living as she saw Ollie as he sat playing. She sat with him and smiled as she ran a hand through her hair. She frowned as she saw a better that was sitting on the side and looked to see a letter from the lawyers forbidding her from visiting mick. Chloe stood in and saw Linda "what the hell is this? You can't ban me from seeing my own father" "I can, I am your mother" Linda said as Chloe glared "your a cow, I bet this was Stuart's idea. He's my father and you can't stop me" Chloe said as she stormed off.

Chloe walked out onto the square and sighed to herself as she sat on Arthur's bench as keegan walked over and sat next to her. He looked to her and smiled "I thought you were avoiding me" she said as he smiled "I wouldn't your the only one around here that I trust" he said as she looked to him and smiled "I know what you mean, I think Stuart threatened me" "it's okay, I won't let him hurt you once I pass my test I'm out of here" keegan said as Chloe looked to him and smiled "shotgun" she said as he smiled "your on, I wouldn't leave you behind" he said as Chloe looked to him and smiled.

***

Chloe smirked as she opened the back door to the vic and lead keegan inside. She looked to see that Linda was on the bar with Stuart much to her dislike. She lead keegan to her bedroom and smirked as she locked the door. He grabbed her waist and pulled her close as he leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as they started to undress. He flipped her to that she was on her back. She reached to the side and grabbed a condom and handed it to him as he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.