Episode 1

"Ain't no time for that" Mira interrupts as her friends trying to convince her to get a boyfriend.

   "The boys will protect you, Mira" Lizzy persuades

   *Mira snaps*

   "You who I am, Lizzy" She slams the table "I'm Mira Smith, the champion of NorthSouth High, I don't need anyone to protect me, especially boys."

   "We know, but-" Abby tries to continue

   "No, no, no. There are no buts here Abby." Mira interrupts again, "The three of us are the 'Top 3' champions of this school! TOP 3! Y'all need to focus on the champion in this year. We got no time for your 'boyfriends' "

   "Fine" Abby and Lizzy whine

   *Mira rolls her eyes*

   *The bell rings for homeroom*
————————————
Let me explain this Champion thing a little bit.
There are two high schools in this "No Name" country. NorthSouth High and WestEast High. They're always fighting for the gold medal of the Champion each year. (From the history, NorthSouth wins most of the competitions)

This Champion competition is a fight battle. It's not only for NorthSouth High and WestEast High. It's for every high school in the country, but most of the time the one who won is either NorthSouth High or WestEast High.

The name of this Champion is "The Fight Legend"

This story might be a romance or an action one, depends on your point of view, but I put the catalogs as "Romance" because *BEEP* (sorry I can't say it, it's gonna be a spoil, that already enough spoil;)
————————————————-
Students chatting with each other even though Ms. Rose already on the classroom and start writing referrals.

"Guys, if you don't stop talking and go back to your seat, this wholes class gonna have Saturday school this week!"

That's calm things down a little, because no ones can go to Saturday school! Especially, Mira, Lizzy and Abby. There will be a pre-fight battle to choose who get to join The Fight Legend. Of course, everyone knows the 'TOP3' will win anyway, but they're still get disqualified if they don't attend the battle. Some students or haters make this an advantage for themselves.

"I'm honestly fine with Saturday school" one student yells out from the back

"Same, that way 'The bloody princesses' will get disqualified for the stupid Champion." Another one added, then a whole group of students laughing.

Mira, Lizzy and Abby stand up and walk to the back of the room toward the kids whose laughing.

"First thing first, we ARE the 'Bloody Queens', not 'Bloody princesses'" Lizzy threatens the boys

*The boy's smiles fading away*

"Second, if you're think the Champion is stupid, you would not get in trouble for us to get in trouble with you, so your coward friend can win the Champion. Cause you so well that we gonna beat him within a second." Abby continues

*Their smiles turn in to frowns*

"Y-y-you t-think y-you can s-scare us???" One of the boy that is brave enough to stand up and speak but stuttering.

"Last but not least," Mira grabs his collar and pull him up the floor, " you don't interrupt us when we talk, especially when you know you talk like that!"

"And w-what if we do! W-What are you gonna do, huh??? Fight us"

"Well, I won't say 'fight you' but 'beat you to death'" She pulls him closer and whispers in a scary voice into his ears.

The room got quite, and the boys feel a chill run through their spines.

"Y- you think you c-can???" He tries to speak

"You see these clean fist, it'll might not be clean in any second. And we will lick your blood like vampires"

*They look with terrifying eyes*

"We'll get you someday, remember that, stupid!" They run out of the room as quick as they can.

The room got quiet as a graveyard, all you can hear are race heartbeats. Abby and Lizzy whose hate the silence al of a sudden (even though it's not).

"Alright, Ms. Rose, should we start the lesson for today." Abby and Lizzy said out loud at the same time.

Sometimes, people think Abby and Lizzy are twin or at least cause they're kinda look the same and say the same thing. And Mira is their big sister. Well, they're kind of like sister, they're been best friends since they were born I should say.