Chapter 6

Rakiya's POV

After I pulled up to the trap I got out my Car and made sure I locked my doors cause I aint want my car to get stole even though they got mad security here but still you never know what might happen anyways I walked up to T.I and gave him a hug then got in the car then we drove to the mall listening to the radio.

*At the mall*

T.I. POV

When we got to the mall it was packed im guessing cause it was a Saturday but im really here so I can spend time wit my bae well she aint my bae yet but after today she will be so me and Rakiya walked in the mall hand in hand and i could tell hoes was jealous and niggas was starin from the way they was lookin so we went into Footlocker and I bought Rakiya some wolf grey jordans, some air jordan 3s retro gs and some Jordan slides as for me I some Jordan flight 9.5, some Jordan dominate pro 2, and some jordan slides also I bought us 3 shirts a piece and we got some matchin sweat suits together after we paid for the stuff we started walkin towards da food court thats when I seeb August, Shanti, Quan and YG.

YG POV

So today I called Aug if him and Shanti wanted to chill today and they said yea so we went to da mall I had on my white Trus wit my white collar less polo shirt wit my all white Adidas I had on my 24 carrot watch wit my jesus piece necklace since I was goin to da mall I grabbed my pistol just in case and for back up I had my AR.15 in the trunk of my car just in case I kissed my girl and my lil man goodbye I got in my all black camaro and left when I got to the mall I seen Aug, Shanti, and Quan waitin for me im guessing they called him so we walked in we was finna go to Footlocker until we ran into T.I and Rakiya so we started talkin to them.

T.I: wats up wat yall doin here

Aug: wat it look like we doin here wat you doin here

T.I: chillin wit Rakiya

Shanti: look like yall together since yall holdin hands

YG and Quan: aye well yall can talk but we came for some shoes so we gone b in Footlocker

Aug and Shanti: ight here we come cause we need some to

T.I: ight well we gone b at the food court ight

Everybody: ight cool we gone b there in a minute

After we stopped and talked to them we went and got some shoes but I really needed some new Trus but dats gone have to wait cause I gotta buy my girl a ring cause I plan on marrying Angle since she is the mother of my child but let me get these shoes then go look for a ring.

Rakiya's POV

While me and T.I. was leavin Footlocker we ran into the crew but T.I. was really talkin to them while I was thinkin bout what I want to eat cause I am hungry after they finished they conversation me and T.I. walked to da food court and got some McDonald's so we was sitting there eatin then dis dude was lookin at us so I told T.I. and he looked over at the dudes and pulled out his phone then said lets go so while we was walkin out the mall I seen the rest of the crew leaving as well and im looking confused.