Chapter 10

* Next Morning *  Quez POV

Wats up its yo boy quez but I woke up dis mornin cause my phone was ringin so I just grabbed my phone without lookin at the caller I.D. and answered it.

Me: wats up

TJ: aye nigga get up

Me: nigga do you see wat time it is

TJ: yea its 12 now get yo ass up

Me: for wat nigga

TJ: cause we gotta make some sells and stop by the trap now get yo ass up imma be there in 30

Me: ight nigga damn

TJ: ight

After I ended the call I got up did my hygiene and put on my black basketball short wit some black sweats on top of them wit a black tank top wit my black Air force 1s I put on my black snapback with my black diamond necklace with a matchin watch I grabbed my hoodie and my .45 out my draw and my phone then I went in my closet and grabbed my weed off the top shelf and walked outside to see TJ pullin up I got in and dapped him up and we made our way to the trap.

Later that day August POV

So I pulled up at the trap to see the crew waitin me to get there so I pulled in the gates and got out my car and dapped everybody up except for Rakiya cause she wasn't here yet so the rest of us walked to the shed and started gettin strapped up we had pistols, sub machine guns, and choppaz but everybody except for YG got two pistols and a sub machine gun he just brought his AR.15 and pistol so after we got strapped we pulled da black truck to the front and waited till Rakiya to get there since we was 30 minutes early so we just sat in the car and smoked till she got here.

Rakiya's POV

So I woke from my nap and checked to see wat time it was and I got up cause I forgot we had to make a drop tonight and I had to drive so I went to the bathroom and took a shower for like 20 minutes then I brushed my teeth put my hair in neat bun then I put on my black high wasted jeans wit my black long sleeve shirt that says boss I put on my black timberland boots wit my black beany that says bitch I grabbed my phone and keys and left out the house I got in my car and drove to the trap.

* 15 minutes later *

When I pulled up to the trap I seen everybody waitin on me so I parked my car and got out then I walked to the steps to see the crew wit a bulletproof vest and a pistol laying on the steps they said put the vest on grab da pistol and lets go so I put on the vest grabbed the gun and got in the driver seat and drove to the Boss's trap.