Part 21

Enjoy 💕

7 : 40 am

Mwiche  : * yawns* ....wow...that's the longest sleep I have had this week.....and I'm super early..(looks at the time )...nooo!!!....no...no..nooo it's 7 : 43 am and I haven't showered ...oh God.... I have to hurry up...(rushes to the bathroom)

Downstairs

Agatha   : the kids have left early today...

Betrum : yeah and they didn't even get all stubborn like they always do

Agatha yep...mostly mwiche....... wait........(looks at betrum)

Betrum and Agatha : Mwiche's still here!!!!!!

Agatha   : oh no  I completely forgot about her...I'll go wake her up...oh my God !!!( rushes to mwiche's room)

Mwiche's room

Agatha : mwiche!!!!....mwi.....oh you're done

Mwiche  : yes ....I have to go now ...

Agatha   : sorry for not waking you up

Mwiche  : it's fine Agatha ...but if I get detention I'll blame you ...

Agatha : you won't get detention ..trust me.....

Mwiche  : I hope so....bye (rushes to the car ).....come on betrum let's go ...

Betrum  : relax we'll get there soon....

Mwiche  : *sighs*

*****************************

Mwiche  : bye....

Betrum  : bye

In the hallway

Mwiche  : oh no it's  8 : 10 am...I'm soo going for detention

Miss shapen  : you got that right 

Mwiche  : aaahh!!! miss shapen you scared me ......

Miss shapen  : sorry not sorry...come on I'll take you to class myself....

Mwiche  : it's fine I know where it is...

Miss shapen  : I know ....I just don't want you to lie to Bradford when you get there....

Mwiche  : lie to him....me....nooo!!! ....

Miss shapen  : come on let's just go...(takes mwiche's hand and takes her to English class)

English class

Bradford  :  okay ...when you're done reading that story...try to summarize it , is that clear ....

Students  :  yes. sir....

Bradford  : good .....(hears a knock)...yes...

Miss  shapen  : good morning Mr Bradford

Bradford  : hello....ooh hart thought you weren't coming....

Miss shapen  : I found her in the hallway trying to make up a fake story so you won't give her detention

Bradford  : oh...really ...

Mwiche  : that's not true ....she's lying to you....come on would I do such a thing.....