Chapter 1

<Narrator>

In Detroit: Become Human, Once you win the game, it's over. Yes, it ends with a cliffhanger. A very interesting cliffhanger.
Most people only want to know if Kara, the AX400 deviant, completed her mission in keeping Alice and Luther safe. Yes, it shows them at the end hugging, but some want to know if they managed to live freely.
With Conner, the RK800, people want to know if Lieutenant Anderson or hank, and Conner become best friends, or maybe even family. Their bond is outraging!
People are also unsure if Markus, an RK200 deviant, actually led his people to freedom. Did the humans actually grant his wish? To be free. Live in peace. Did the army actually surrender?
Because of these many questions, the makers of the game have decided to make a Detroit: Become Human 2. Will you tune in for the game? It will contain more characters to play than the last, and a better variety of choices. Stay tuned to find out the release date!

<Bryan's POV>

Sitting at my desk I played my game for the first time. I hadn't really gotten to see Kara or Markus' story line while acting, but I really wanted to. I took a moment and paused the game to check Twitter. This one article was flying around. (Listed above)
I was shocked while reading it. It made me super anxious. Who are these new actors going to be??

I immediately checked my email, and guess what. There was a list of names for a meeting tomorrow.

Valorie Curry - Kara
Bryan Dechart - Conner
Jesse Williams - Markus
Clancy Brown - Hank Anderson
Minka Kelly - North
Adam Jeffrey - Cole
Kayla Grace - Victoria

Cole and Victoria. I thought to myself. I NEED to get to know them. "Hey babe!" I called out to Amelia.
"What?" She yelled back kind of annoyed.
"Check it out."
Amelia came over to my desk, and looked at my computer. On the screen was the email.
"There are two more people."
"Oh cool! We need to get to know them!!"
"Well actually... just me. It would be rude to bring you on set. You were in the last game. Not this one. I'm sorry baby" I felt bad, but she was being a little clingy at the moment.
"Oh..."

👋