Precaution & Disclaimer

//A precaution. This book is not meant to harm anyone but is a work of fiction. Please do not steal this really personal idea of mine beacuse this book means so much to me. And also, start thinking of ideas, dude... If you skip this and is emotinally scarred or triggered by the book, you can't die me and it is implied that you did read this precaution & disclaimer.//

There's going to be a whole lot of swearing and cursing of family generations so have fun and choose your pick for your next friendly banter with your incessant neighbours who can't seem to mind their own damn business. 

I want to start by telling you guys how much this book means to me. This book represents the many times I was willing to sacrifice the whole world just to go back in time, to be given a chance to alter the situation I was in. I've encountered 3 major points in my life where I wished so hard, to reverse time.

That's when I started planning out this book. As the story goes on, it will get dark. It will get heavy. With that, I want to use this book to let you readers escape reality, and place yourself in the protagonist's shoes. Originally, I wanted this story to be in the Y/N format but I cringe hard at those kind of books. No hate, no shade. I've decided to name the protagonist but that does not mean this limits you from imagining that you're the protagonist.

This book is not meant to harm anyone's reputation or the public's general perception of them.

No. That is not my intent.

This book is for those who had encountered moments in their lives where they desperately  want to go back in time. It's also for those who wished to escape reality. Like I do.

It's for everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to read this book, and reading this boring disclaimer.

-p