chapter 1: begin

//music bank 2014//

"PARK JIMIN IS SO CUTE!"
"NO ONE CAN BEAT MY TAEHYUNG OPPA, HE'S THE BEST."
"HAVE YOU SEEN BAEKHYUN OPPA, HE'S SO CUTE."
"NO, LAY IS THE BEST. HE DANCES SO WELL AND HIS VOCALS ARE SO STABLE."

I regret. so much.

Even with my earplugs, I could hear the desperate cheering and shouts of the fan girls. All of them attend events like these with similar goals that could be summed up in one sentence: they want to be noticed by their idols.

I could've been assigned somewhere else but I'm stuck. I was waiting for the client to get ready. I've been waiting for 4 goddamn hours straight. I've watched about 3 groups performed. I've also went to the toilet about 5 times. I've also also sighed about 899, wait a sigh coming up, 900 times now. That's 225 sighs per hour.

ACCOMPLISHMENT UNLOCKED !1!1!1!1!1!

I'm at the MusicBank, decomposing bit by bit as my client finished his live recording and getting ready to head out.

"5... 4... 3... 2... 1!"

I straightened myself, adjusted my mask. I stuffed my long and burdensome hair under the cap I was wearing and paused.

My pocket watch...

I pat myself down, reaching into my pocket as the familiar and comforting cold sensation from the lump of metal reached my fingers. Fortunately. I looked up, he was definitely not waiting for me. I ran towards him as he walked off the stage. He stood there, tapping his foot impatiently, gesturing for me to hurry up. Even though it was crowded as the staff shuffled about, rearranging the stage, the sound of fangirls and fan boys screaming, I could not be bothered with my surroundings. I could only acknowledge the person standing right ahead of me, waiting with a smirk painted across his face. That person was my client. I walked straight ahead, focused.

I tripped over the wires scattered across the floor.

" FUCK ME," I screamed as I closed my eyes, ready to embrace the ground with open arms. Thoughts of me meeting the criteria of the qUirkY-chicken-nuggets-enthusiasts-not-your-typical-girl flashed through my mind.

Why chicken nuggets?

That's when he caught me. He caught me in his arms, as he encircled his arms around my waist. My mask fell softly to the floor as my hair tumbled down alongside my cap. I never felt more secure, I wanted to stay in his arms. His arms were strong, and I swear I heard him say gladly.  I sniffed.

Is that... chocolate I smell?

A sigh escaped from my lips.

It's the 901st time.

I shook my head and brushed him off, alongside the indescribable feeling of longing for touch, picking up my cap and mask. I didn't want more attention from anyone else and invoke the hatred amongst their fans. I didn't dare to look at him. I looked to the ground as I bowed down to everyone and apologise for the inconvenience and disturbance I caused. With that, I ran off, my cheeks flushed and my heart beating faster than ever. I was more than aware of his gaze on me, even when I'm not looking at him.

"Let's go. I'm getting hungry," I looked up, seeing my client whining, like he always do. I sighed, wincing a little while nodding.

It's the 902nd time now.

Just before I left, I couldn't help but take a peek at that guy. Now only his back was facing me, I could see his name tag. I squinted real hard.

Jimin, huh?

"Soo Hwa, hurry up, I'm hungry...."

"Okayy..."

With that, I left. With him on my mind.

//end//

a/n: how is that for starters? Are you having a nice day? I'm sleepy but I'm persevering to write the drafts and plan the plot of my upcoming chapters... Please look forward to it!!!

Thank you.

-p