Chapter 1

"Jamie, I can't wait for this school year!" Andrea said.

"Well I can. Everyone is judged by their cool ranking or if they have the new Louie Vuitton purse instead of what kind of person they are."

Andrea rolled her eyes and the girls continued to walk. They went to the main office to get their schedules for their Junior year of high school.

"A-History, B- Algebra, C-English, D-Chemistry and F- Gym. Damn my Monday schedule sucks," grunted Andrea. "How's yours."

"We'll the positive is we History and Chemistry together on Mondays, but the negative," Jamie pointed to Darin Samuels, star of pretty much all of the sports teams here at Grenton High School.

"How many classes."

"Well this is what I overheard....ALL."

"OH MY GOD! YOUR SO LUCKY HE IS COOLEST KID IN SCHOOL IF YOU BECOME FRIENDS WITH HIM YOU CAN GET US INVITED TO ALL THE COOL KID PARTIES!!" Exclaimed Andrea.

"Yea I'm not gonna do that."

"Fine then, but when you are the only kid would doesn't get invited to his annual summer party, don't come crying to me." Snapped Andrea.

"Don't worry I won't."

*Bell Rings*

"There's the bell. See you at History Jame."

"Yea see you then," distractedly Jamie answered.

Out of no where Darin Samuels asks Jamie, "Hey do you happen to know where room 16 is."

"Actually I was going to ask you that, B English with Miss. Petzirelli."

"Yup I don't know how I will survive.

When they walked into the classroom together they walked in separate directions to their friend groups. Jamie sat with her friends, Clarissa, Kieran and Maeve.

"Jamie, did I just see you walk in with Darin?" Asked Maeve.

"Yea" responded Jamie confused.

"Okay is the world of its axis or something, I thought you hated the cool kids or cool rankings or what ever." Responded Kieran.

"I do all that happened was he asked me where room 16 was, I said I was going there too and we just walked through the hallway together. I honestly don't see the big deal is here."

Clarissa rolled her eyes and said, "So young and so dumb."

" Excuse me?" snapped Jamie, "First of all I'm about 22 days older then you."

"Yes, and let me just get straight to the point, if anyone sees you too walking through the hallway together people will think you too are talking or dating, and most likely every girl in the school will hate you. Including myself." Clarissa assured.

"Don't worry I'll be more careful."

Meanwhile on the other side of the room was Darin and his friends, Jack, Steve, Carlton (Jamies's twin brother) and Henry. Also, his ex girlfriend head cheerleader, Francesca Brown she still thinks her and Darin are still an item😂😂.

'Darin honey," Francesca sweetly said.

"I'm not your honey. We broke up Francesca get that through your head." Darin sassed.

Ignoring him Francesca said, "Darin what were you doing walking in the hallway with a nobody?"

"I can walk in the halls with whom ever I want."

Mrs. Petzirelli walking into the front of the room and said, "Welcome to the new school year. I am Mrs. Petzirelli. For our first assignment I am going to pair you up with someone of the opposite gender and will work on a project. Okay, let's begin.

Daniel Taylor your with Clarissa Maxwell, Maeve Arington, your with Steve Opisite, Henry Baxter your with Kiernan Akina, McKenna Joe your with Justin Wilcraft, Jamie Tucker, your with Darin Samuels and Francesca Jeane, your with Carlton Tucker."

"WHAT?" Francesca exclaimed.