1. Collision

This is a an original work of fiction and imagination. All the characters and events in the story are entirely fictional. Any resemblance with anyone living or dead is pure coincidental. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

That Unforgettable Spy. Copyright © Dec 2018. All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author.

**********************************

Dear Readers, 

     If you like it and wish to read more, please don't forget to click on the 'like' star on top right. Remember, it means a lot to the writer, and actually keeps motivated. Please use comment section because nothing makes more happy than reading your views.

Thanks and Love

Novrotel

***********************

   Abhimanyu Singh: Sidharth Malhotra

  Girl: Priyanka Chopra

   Rahul Mehra: Arjun Kapoor

************************

Sukhumvit Soi, Bangkok, Thailand   

September Night, 11:30 pm, it was still very hot and humid on the liveliest streets of Soi, with hot n happening crowd and shining Neon lights of clubs all around.  Abhimanyu sat  on the outside chairs of a restaurant sipping his bear, and watching  young Thai girls, and foreigners in holiday mood walk by. He could see coyote dancers in bra and granny briefs dancing on stage outside their bars to attract customers. Some trying to talk the foreigners into their bar. He saw many foreigners walk away with the local girls and it wasn't difficult to guess where and for what.

As night grew, he moved from one beer to another. Until now, he had stuck to not more than 6% alcohol in his drink. He was strong in his head to keep himself from what 'good people' considered bad and wrong. Though those demarcations of good and bad had totally blurred in past few years.

With night climbing, he could see many ladyboys on street. It was easy to identify them. They were a lot taller compared to Thai girls and had long torsos. Nonetheless, they did look beautiful and had their own customers.  But it was sad to think the number of surgeries they must have undergone to look like that, only to choose a profession like this. No matter how much people pity them, but he could see a lot of ladyboys and young girls were into it by their own choice.

His thoughts drifted from people on the street to his work. He had decided to take this vacation to Thailand as it was the cheapest, and after a hectic training of a year, he just wanted to be alone and relax. He was having a great time exploring this country, but he could not wait get to new work after a month. He was excited to know what it has in store for him. Hopefully, it would be challenging enough, something which his previous job couldn't offer.

His chainline of thought broke as his eyes fell on an absolutely stunning girl walking on the other side of the road. Her style, her walk and the confidence that she oozed was something else. She totally arrested his eyes  as she walked down the street dripping hotness. And he wondered if he should or should not follow the trail that led to "The Club" with an entry fee, which he had no intentions of going to. He had never followed any girl before just because she looked hot from a distance. But he wanted to have a better look at her. She had made him curious, like how can she be so outstandingly hot in a sea of hot girls, be so bright to fade away other brights in background.He contemplated for few minutes. 'Wasn't it a part of his job to follow what catches attention and arouses curiosity'',  he decided to go.