~Breathe, darling; take in air~

X

Mei sat at the chairman's desk, moving a few papers around before grabbing her pen. Scribbling a few notes down, the president looked around the office for a moment. Silence filled the room. She was alone with her thoughts. But Mei learned how to tune them out.

But.

Yuzu.

"More~"

Mei placed her pen down, slowly. Pink colored cheeks and biting her bottom lip at the thought of her step sister that night they fought.

"Be considerate of other people's feelings."

"Mei, I think about you all the time"

Mei's eyes closed, slowly. She let out a breath and then opened them again. Her mind free of any signs of Yuzu. For now atleast.

Her cheeks still pink. Mei could hear foot steps coming down the hallway from outside the office door. She stood up from the desk and made her way to the middle of the room. Mei was going to answer the door before this intruder made themselves known.

Time stopped. The air froze it felt like. Mei couldn't breath as her eyes watched Yuzu walk inside the office. Her step sister looked the same as always but there was a different feel to her.

Confidence.

Bravery.

"I have questions, Mei"

Yuzu whispered, closing the door behind her. She made her way towards Mei. The raven haired girl bit her bottom lip and turned away from her sister.

"Hm. I see. Now you want answers"

Mei could feel Yuzu's eyes watching her. It was making her heart race.

"Please..don't look at me like that."

"Why? Do-do you like when I look at you, M-Mei?"

Lavender eyes went wide. She said that out loud and Yuzu gave her a response. Mei could feel a heat between her legs. She looked up and saw Yuzu in front of her. A slight gap between them.

"I-I never said that; d-don't be foolish as you are dence" Mei whispered.

Yuzu frowned before grabbing Mei by her chin, gently. She leaned in close enough to where their lips just about touched.

Making a clicking sound with her tongue, Yuzu chuckled. Whispering.

"Tsk. You talk too much."

Mei's eyes were gazing into Yuzu's as her older sister had her close to the point of a kiss. She wiggled slightly but received a tight squeeze from Yuzu. Mei stopped and felt her breath get caught in her throat.

"I have questions. I want answers, Mei" Yuzu whispered.

Very impressive. Yuzu has Mei caught up in her own trap!

Her mind was clouded in a haze, Mei couldn't think straight. Yuzu was too close!

"Yuzu..please let go of me"

"Mei, I-I asked you question so don't be rude and ignore me" she breathed against Mei's ear.

"Mm!"

Mei closed her eyes, tightly. Gripping onto Yuzu's sleeves as her face buried into the crook of her older sister's neck.

Shitshitshitshit.

Yuzu felt her cheeks heat up. She had no idea what was happening or what was coming out of her mouth but she felt right saying it. Yuzu was confident and dominanting what was in front of her. She had a goal and she wanted to reach it.

"I-I love your eyes on me"

Boom!

It felt like Yuzu's heart just took off like a bottle rocket.

Mei was answering her. Maybe she could try again.

Or would Mei push her away like always?

X