One

It's getting intense. I press my lips against her soft cherry flavoured ones and I glide my finger down her spine. She arches her back in satisfaction, moaning my name. She leans back in and immediately our pace started to increase. Our tongues fight each other in a never ending French kiss as her fingers play with my hair; dragging and turning me on.

From her lips to her cheeks I began to trail kisses, straight to the apex of her neck. Her fierce body feels starts to explode against mine. All I want to do is throw her on my bed and release the monster in me; oh how he was fighting to get out.

In one swift move, I bend down and wrap her small legs around my waist, flinging her sexy petite body on mine. She loves when I lift her since she is so much shorter than I am. With a giggle, she wraps her arms around my neck and grips my waist securely with her legs.

I ran my fingers down her spine once more and she became like a wild animal that needs to be liberated. She wanted me. I didn't do much anymore just to tease her until she bites my lip, softly.

She seemed like she was about to explode. What can I say? I know these things. I flung her on my bed, letting her feel my desire. I slowly nibble on her right ears until she melt away in my arms.

"Oh my God Kai, I love you" Hayley's words stung me like an angry bee and suddenly everything changed. I opened my mouth to say the words back but the breath caught in the back of my throat and I almost choked out. I felt myself freeze in the spot. She was now laying on my bed like a well fed kitten that was head over heels in love. Both my hands at either sides of her head as I stared down her beautiful frame. God! There was no denying she was absolutely beautiful, not to mention intelligent, sexy and without a doubt fun and funny. I bite my lip, wondering what the hell has gotten into me.

What was wrong? Don't I love her?

It has been five months since we've been together and it's not like I've never told her I loved her before, so why can't I say it back now?

We've known each other for years and I enjoy her company a lot, I mean she is a really... cool girl. Today's even our anniversary and she bought me a beautiful diamond Rolex which got me looking real nice. I know that must cost some sweet pennies. I mean she's everything you want in a girl right? She's loyal and she sacrifices a lot of time for me, so much so until it gets annoying but... I can tolerate that. She makes me happy.

Does she?

Isn't that love?

Reality suddenly fades when Hayley's hands rub against my abs. My mood was sifted badly and I just couldn't deny I just wanted to stop but I can't just leave her like this right? No I'm not that kind of guy. So I gently place kisses in her shoulder, bite down on it then flick my tongue over it. She purred like a cat and I chuckle against her skin.

Thank God she didn't notice.

The rapid knocks at the door send my heartrate through the roof all of a sudden!

Shit!

My eyes immediately shift to the clock. It's only 4:14pm so they aren't supposed to be home so early! Another knock and female voice calling, "Kai..." cause me and Hayley to jump off of the bed like ninjas. She hurriedly dragged her dress down as the squeak of the door was heard and in came...

Oh... It's just Angie. Amen!

"Oh my God, I'm so, so sorry Kai and Hayley! I didn't know you two were... ahh... um... I'll just come back later..."

Her pink cheeks flush incredibly as her brown eyes assess the situation at hand. Angie Bennette. She's my best friend, my sister and I can honestly say I'd die for that chick. We've done some crazy things in our lives but we always did it together and always got in trouble together. She was what you'd call a ride or die. We've known each other since we were in our mothers' wombs. Well not 'know' but... Dude, you get the point!