chapter 5 meeting of two Cassandras (shorts)

It was a normal day. I was hanging out with Cassie. Then I heard a familiar voice.

Cass: Hey Y/n.

I saw Cass walk up.

Cassie: Who are you?

Cass: I'm Cass

Cassie: I'm Cassie.

Cass: Woah. Weird.  Your kinda short.

Cassie: Meanie!

Cass: *chuckle* Sorry.

Y/n: I'm going to go now.

I walked away.

Y/n: This is confusing.

(Yang POV)

I went to bed that night okay. But then I got worried. I felt like something bad was about to happen. Not to me, not to Ruby or anyone on my team. But Y/n. I tried to go to sleep but couldn't.

I got up and went to Y/n's dorm. I went in with the key I was given by Saiyan. I saw Y/n safe and sound.

Yang in head: Ruby slept with you. My turn this time.

I laid down next to Y/n who was dead asleep. I pulled him closer and he didn't even notice. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and fell asleep. I woke up the next morning. I saw a still sleeping Y/n next to me. He was so adorable I didn't want to disturb him one bit. I heard a knock on the door. I saw Y/n start to stir.

Yang whisper: Go to sleep Y/n.

I rubbed his head and he fell back asleep more than likely not realizing he woke up and fell back asleep. I got up and went to answer the door. And I got an airhorn to the face. I quickly look to see that somehow Y/n was still asleep. I sighed in relief and turned to see Cardin airhorn in hand. I was angry now.

Yang: You almost woke up my little panda bear. Me and you are going to have a little talk.

I closed the door gently to not wake Y/n up. Then I punched Cardin full force knocking him out. I went back inside and crawled back in bed with Y/n and held him close once more.

I laid there with him for another fifthteen minutes until he woke up fully. He looked at me and realized I was here.

Y/n tired: Hi Yang.

Yang: Hi sleepy.

Y/n tired: How long have you've been here?

Yang: Since last night.

Y/n tired: Okay.

He started falling back asleep.

Yang: Its okay. Go to sleep. I'll still be here when you wake up.

He fell back asleep. He was still so adorable. I heard a knock a few minutes after. I carefully got up not distributing him. I opened the door to see Ruby.

Ruby: Hi.

Yang: Hi.

Ruby: Y/n up?

Yang: He's asleep.

Ruby: I guess Cardin tried to mess with Y/n?

Yang: Yeah. Want to join us?

Ruby: Sure. I'm sure he won't mind.

We both laid in bed with Y/n and just relaxed.