Prologue: The Brothers become Pilots! Traveling to Another World

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers here is the Prologue to this story and I want to thank everyone for letting me borrow their OCs and it actually means a lot for me to work on this story,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Riley and Max P.O.V

"At a bar, two certain guys are there as one is working there and the other is visiting, the two guys are Riley and Max Becket. The sons of Raleigh Becket and Mako Mori. Riley decided to open a bar to actually help the family with money as Max works on construction like their father and he would visit Riley at times if he wasn't busy much. Well, now both of them are there watching the news as its live from Sydney and they see Gipsy Avenger standing there...................
Riley: "I can't believe they made a Jaeger that was like the one mom and dad piloted."
Max: "Yeah. It's kinda crazy a little, but at least they did honorably."
Riley: *chuckles* "Yeah. So, how's things been brother?"
Max: "Well, me and my girlfriend broke up just acouple days ago."
Riley: "What the hell? Why?"
Max: "She's all I'm too tired of you working a lot and we don't get enough time together. That stuff, she called me days later and ended the relationship."
Riley: "Well, it's your job. She has no right to complain."
Max: "Thanks. So, how's business?"
................he was gonna explain until the news went to a breaking alert..................
Reporter (on TV): "We are live in Sydney where a rogue Jaeger is fighting another Jaeger. Everyone is still evacuating and the two Jaegers are still fighting."
Riley: "Holy shit."
Max: "What Jaeger is that?"
Reporter (on TV): "Oh my goodness, that helicopter just got hit and it's about to crash one of the Jaegers is trying to catch it, I hope they make it in time."
....................they look to see Gipsy Avenger trying to grab it, but it was too late as it crashes, they look as one of the pilots of Gipsy Avenger runs to the crash site and Riley's eyes widen..................
Riley: "That's...........Jake."
Max: *eyes widen* "No. No, no, no, no please don't tell that mom..................."
....................they were hoping that helicopter didn't have their mother in it as they are worried and in denial, the next day a soldier came in and told them the sad news; their mother was in the helicopter. Riley and Max were devastated, Riley losses it and knocks things of a table in the bar and flips a table where the stuff on it breaks as it hits the floor, then Max hugs him.................
Max: "Riley, calm down. We can't loose ourselves."
Riley: *hugs back* "She's gone Max, our mother is gone. Because of the damn Jaeger."
Max: "I know, and I hope whoever the ones who's piloting that fucking Jaeger dies."
Riley: "I'm not gonna stand around while that happens, I'm joining the cadet training."
Max: "What, are you serious?"
Riley: "Max. It's what our parents would want us to do, I ain't gonna stand around. I'm gonna follow what our family has been doing."
.................Riley packs his stuff as he puts it in a military duffle bag and he was gonna walk out, until Max placed his hand on his shoulder and Riley looks at him.................
Max: "I'm going too. *Riley looks at him surprised* You're right, a man doesn't sit around and does something else while we were born to pilot Jaegers. And that's what me and you are gonna do."
Riley: *holds hand up* "For our mother?"
Max: *shakes his hand* "For our mother!"

3rd P.O.V

.................Jake is in his room after he lost his sister in a helicopter crash from the fight with Obsidian Fury, he looks at a picture with them as he is upset. He looks down, then he hears walking behind him as he looks to see its Nate..................
Jake: "Not now Nate."
Nate: "I know you're upset, but I came to inform you that we have two more recruits joining."
Jake: "Two more, why should I be knowing this? Are they special? Are they high recommendations? Who are they?"
Nate: "Well, if they count; your Nephews."
..................Jake looks at him, he's never even met them and this is his opportunity. He walks to the landing pad as the jet lands and he watches as the doors open and two guys walk out as he probably knew that they are them. He walks up to them as they look at him..................
Jake: "Riley? Max?"
Riley: "Nice to meet you Uncle Jake."
Max: "Mom told us about you."
Jake: *hugs them* "You don't know how long I've wanted to meet my nephews."
Max: "We wanted to meet you too."
Riley: "We wanted to do what our parents did 10 years ago."
Jake: *stops hugging them* "You did the right thing, and now I'm gonna make sure you become pilots. I know you both won't let me down."