A Day of Excitement

[Kion's POV]
Soon I woke up around 7:22 AM, it than noticed Meo was on the tablet watching the latest animation memes, so I decided to join her. "So which animation you watchin now?" I asked Meo, "The QnA one, the one by Dan." Meo said in reply to my question. "Actually I wanna play videogames with Aunt Susie, is she here yet?" I asked Meo, "I dunno." She replied. "The tickle monster is here!" A voice said behind me, and I recognized it, before I could say anything Aunt Susie started tickling me and showing no mercy. "Ok ok! You got me- HAHAHAHHAHA, you got me, Aunt Suzie!" I said while laughing, than she stopped, "So you wanna play videogames?" She asked me. "Yup! I wanna learn how to play Overwatch, since everyone else does and I don't." I said in reply to her question. "Ok well let's head to the gaming room!" She said happily to me. And than we headed into the one room and started up the computers.
×1 Hour Later×

[Suzie's POV]
It's currently 11:30 PM, I finally finished showing Kion how to play, and I must admit,he is a somewhat fast learner, he sometimes forgot some if the controls, but now I think he's ready. Juice is playing with us and so is Glaco and Meo. We are gonna go into battle and see which teams wins. We played in our own server, we were doing teams, but Kion wanted to be solo, but since we didn't allow him to, Meo was in his team, while Glaco and Juice were on mine. "On get ready everyone!" I said to them. Than the match started, after about 20 minutes Meo and Kion had won by getting a kill last second. "Good game Kion and Meo!" I said to Kion and Meo, I said the same to Juice and Glaco.  It was currently 6:36 PM and Dan had got home around 6, and Niko just got home from work. I said goodnight to them and hugged everyone and left to go home. Today was a great day, it was quite interesting, but fun, I hope this happens more often, Kion has some interesting tactics, especially with Me, but I guess for now I have to wait till another day. I make it home around 6:50 and I check my calendar, it's December 18th. It's getting so close to becoming Christmas, and it'll be Dan and Niko's first Christmas! I hope they will enjoy it as much as the rest of us would, since all their kids except Kassu isn't their birth children. Adopted nieces or nephews, they are family to me, and I love them all, I mean they know what Christmas is like, but it'll be different, cause we're in Finland, so many wonders come into my mind, well for now I gotta go to sleep, I gotta get up on a Saturday and work at 8 in the morning, so we'll goodnight me, you have a busy day tomorrow.

[Narrator POV]
It was an exciting day for Susie, Juice, Meo, Glaco, and Kion. Dan enjoyed her day because she got to animate more things at school and not do much work today, which was a major stress relief on her. Niko got to learn a few new recipes to cook for his family. And everyone had a fantastic day, but now it's time for all of them to sleep, for you never know what tomorrow will bring.