6

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Reason and I had planned to get married but a BTS stalker came and ruined the whole thing. Now we have to make new plans for the wedding to be until after the babies are born in April. We of course celebrated the holidays with the guys, Reason's parents, and my mom.

We celebrated Valentine's recently. Since she's doing her classes online now and works from home she stays at home a lot. I planned out a whole day outing but everything started by me bringing her breakfast in bed. Since I can't cook I nearly asked Jin hyung to cook for me but a new thought come to mind and asked Jungkook to instead. She knows I can't cook and knows that I am learning. She is the one who cooks for us but recently Jin hyung and Jungkook has been bringing food over so she doesn't have to so much. Sometimes all the guys come over and we let them stay if they want and usually they do.

After the both of us get ready for the day I take her to the Botanical gardens which she absolutely loves. When we are done there I take her to the zoo. After that I take her to her favorite restaurant before heading to the pet store where I bought her a hedgehog she named Chaichai. She insisted I get the baby tan and black Pomeranian that I named Yeontan. I buy everything we need for both. When we are done there we head to a secret place where I told the guys to set up a picnic and fireworks for everyone. It takes a while to get there.

When we get there the sun is setting and the guys are waiting so that we can eat and watch the fire works with their girlfriends minus Jungkook who doesn't have a girlfriend because his now ex-girlfriend threatened to hurt Reason. She kept accusing Jungkook of cheating on her with Reason but all of us know that isn't true. I know his ex was the one who was cheating and so does he.

I get out of the car before walking around the car and opens Reason's door, Yeontan jumps out. I know he won't go far because of his leash that Reason is holding. I close the door before Reason hands me his leash. I look to see that she is also holding Chaichai. I wrap my availabile arm around her and walks towards everyone. When we get to them Jungkook is the first to greet us with a big smile. We smile back at him. He looks down at Yeontan before looking back up at me.

"Can I see him?" He asks, I nod before handing him Yeontan's leash.

"What's his name?" He asks.

"Yeontan." I say simply.

Yeontan jumps in his lap and lays down making me and Reason laugh. I help Reason sit down beside Jungkook before sitting on the other side of her. We all eat and when we are done we decide it's time for the fireworks so Jungkook hands me Yeontan's leash taking out a lighter from his pocket as he goes to light the fireworks. A couple minutes later he comes running back as the fireworks begin to shoot up and explode into a beautiful array of colors.

I hand him Yeontan's leash before wrapping my arm around Reason pulling her slightly closer. I watch as the lights frame her beautifully. I put a hand under her chin turning her towards me. Confusion crosses her face making me chuckle before placing my lips on hers. We pull apart from each other and watches the rest of the fireworks as she lays her head on my shoulder.

When the fireworks are over I have Jungkook take Yeontan and Reason to the car. He comes back and we help everyone else pick everything up. When we are done we head to what ever vehicle we came in. After I get in the car Reason and I decide to wait until everyone leaves to see if anyone gets left behind. A few minutes later we hear yelling so I get out.

"SO HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO GET HOME? THE TWO OF YOU BROUGHT ME HERE. THE BOTH OF YOU OFFERED TO DRIVE ME YOU SELFISH ASS BITCHES! I love you guys but you're all dicks except for Taehyung and Reason. If you didn't want me to ride with you THEN WHY EVEN OFFER TO IN THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE? GO. GO. I CAN WALK MYSELF THE FUCK HOME. NO THANKS TO YOU. FUCKING PRICKS." Jungkook yells.