Chapter 3: So it comes to this...

[That night in C-Block]

Chapman rushes over and pokes on Carol on her shoulder.

"Carol...psst..hey...Carol!" Chapman pokes her once again.

Carol gets up and pins Chapman to the wall. "You better have good reasons for waking me up. Speak."

"Alex and Murphy, they're missing!" Carol let's go of Chapman and sits on her bed thinking. "Who did this?"
Chapman tells her it was ladies in light brown or pinkish outfits

"Barbara..." Carol mutters and looks at Chapman. "Tell you what, we gunna get them back and find out why. Come on."

Carol and Chapman sneak over to D-Block and hear a faint sound in the closet and open it to see a tied up Alex and Murphy.

Chapman untied them and hugs Alex as Murphy speaks. "Carol, it was Barb's girls that captured us."

Carol looks at her and soon the four of them sneak back to C-Block and sends them to bed after Murphy and Alex explains that they never said why and Carol is in her bunk now thinking.

"Barb...why and so, has it come to this? You crossed the line sister.." Carol says and eventually falls asleep as Chapman fell asleep in Alex's arms. All was silent except for Carol's cellmates snores. Hoelfer snored loudly which woke Carol up and Carol flipped Hoelfer back onto her back.

*In D-Block* Barb is in her bed thinking when Nicky walked in.

"What's up kiddo?" Barb questioned as Nicky yawned and got onto the top bunk and laid there.

"Not much. Hey, Can I lay here? Too tired to go to my cell which is upstairs." Nicky answered yawning and Barb replied. "Sure, go ahead." "Thanks Barb. Good Night." Nicky yawned, passed out. Barb fell asleep soon after.

[End of Chapter 3]