Family, does not mean, just blood.

A hysterical Sanem reaches Ayhan and Osman's house. Osman covers for her by informing her parents that she is going to spend the night at their house.

Sanem is inconsolable. He makes chai for her and calls ayhan to come home soon as possible since sanem is crying uncontrollably.

Meanwhile, he tries to get her to talk but she will not stop crying. Keeps on saying that, everything is over between her and Jaan.

At this moment all osman wants to do is knockout both the divit brothers. One for being stubborn and deaf, the other for being a snake! He never liked emre because of leyla's attention but now he hated emre more for what he has done to sanem.

Emre could have easily come clean to his brother and explained the whole situation with sanem, but he chose to throw sanem under the bus. Only cowards do that. Being the protective elder brother to sanem was as natural to him as being elder brother to ayhan. Heck, he would do anything for these two, even if he thought that a plan  was as awful as sanem's cooking!

After all he went along with that idiotic plan of being fake engaged to sanem. If he thought jaan would listen to him, he would have been out of the house and hunting him all over the city to clear everything.

However, osman knew better than that. He knew jaan needed time to process. At this moment, jaan would be only looking for a fight and nothing else.

Instead, he concentrated on sanem and tried to get the details of tonight's events.

With whatever he could understand, Jaan only heard part of their conversation and assumed that sanem would leave him. He didn't even try to listen to the  whole reason behind her statement! 

On top of everything, instead of explaining from the beginning, sanem blurted out only half of the truth and everything went to hell after that.

offff yaa sanem !! 

By the time sanem stops crying, ayhan manages to arrive home with ceycey, who has finally decided to give dating ayhan a try, no more pretending to friends for these two. (What a stupid concept).

Ceycey was unaware of emre bey's involvement in everything and he gets to know the truth from ayhan on the way over to her place.

He is stunned that emre bey could be so deceitful towards his own brother, but then after thinking it over, is convinced that it is aylin's master mind and he is only a puppet. Ayhan is not convinced about emre's true nature.

Together  they try to talk to sanem, who keeps on repeating one thing only, that jaan hates her and will never ever see her. The thought itself is breaking her heart, which brings fresh tears to her eyes.

Just to get her to sleep, osman adds little bit of alcohol to her tea, and with the help of ayhan and ceycey gets her to finish the whole cup.

When sanem is finally asleep, Osman realizes that ceycey is still there, lingering pretty close to ayhan. "oh!ho! What is this jittery guy doing near ayhan so late?" .
Osman comes in his protective mode and is readying himself to interrogate ceycey, who is aware of osman's attention directed towards him and is trying to hide behind ayhan.

Ayhan will protect him from osman! Right?? He gets even more anxious because he is not sure how she will handle this situation with her over protective brother.

Ayhan senses her brother's agitation, jumps in between and explains that ceycey and she have decided to date. Before osman could blow off his lid, she asks him to sit and listen. considering the event of this night, osman gives in and listens without saying anything.

She calmly explains to osman that she is a grown woman, that ceycey is the first person in her life, she has ever been attracted to and will be dating him.

Osman is worried about ayhan but realizes that she has grown into a sensible adult.  But she will always be his little sister, whom he has to protect. He hugs her and motions ceycey "I am watching you."

Ceycey being ceycey gets even more scared with that action. Internally osman is laughing, as long as ceycey is scared of osman and treats ayhan properly, osman is happy. It's a wonder ceycey didn't faint in front of them!

If only it was this easy with sanem and jaan!