S/O gives good head

Ask: B.a.p reaction to their gf/bf giving them a good blow job? 😏😏

Yongguk:

When your mouth was on him, he'd be surprised but not show it that much. His reaction would be to fist his hands into your hair push himself a little further, just to see how much more you could actually take.

Himchan:

(This is such a look I'm weeping)

He'd utilize your mouth a lot when he was stressed, you were just so good and it helped him a lot. He'd always be running his hands through your hair and complimenting you. But if he is particularily stressed he'd be a little rougher and buck his hips.

Daehyun:

A moaning mess. He wouldn't be able to sit still, he'd be fidgeting and running his hands through your hair and fisting the things around him. When he's about to cum his would shake and he would be moaning so loud and talking a lot too. He would be spitting out nonsense the whole time, we all know Daehyun can talk a lot.

Youngjae:

While you're blowing him he'd be mumbling nonsense about how good you are and he'd have his head thrown back. He's buck his hips and hit the back of your throat and be slightly surprised when you could take it. Afterwards he'd ask you where you learned all of that and maybe even make some jokes about it, in private.

Jongup:

While your blowing him, he'd lean down and get down on your level. Kissing your forehead with a firm grip in your hair. He wouldn't say much, but you would know how he's feeling by his noises. Soft pants and groans would come out of his mouth. Afterwards he would feel the need to pleasure you back.

Zelo/Junhong:

He would want you in a position where he could touch you too. He would feel odd just being pleasured, but he would still enjoy it. His moans wouldn't be too loud but still apparent and his hands would be running over your body. Junhong would also feel really lucky and feel the need to brag, but he wouldn't do it.