Cuddling with B.A.P

Ask: Not necessarily a reaction, but how would B.A.P cuddle?

Yongguk:

Okay so Yongguk is very touchy when it comes to his s/o. So cuddling is a must and he loves it. He loves burrying his face into your chest and wraps his arms around your waist. You two would either sit in silence with music in the background or you two just talk and solve world problems from your couch or bed.

Himchan:

Himchan likes holding you close and he likes having you rest on his chest. With your head by his heart and your hand drawing figures on his abdomen. He likes messing around with you and putting ugly braids in your hair and like knotting it up. Just to tease you a little

Daehyun:

Daehyun likes spooning you, but actually quite likes being the little spoon. He likes feeling your arms around him and it is also a prime opportunity to tickle hjim and make him squirm. But when you two are just laying, he likes holding your hand while you cuddle.

Youngjae:

Cuddling with Youngjae is never one position. It's rolling over the bed and talking and tickling and joking around. Youngjae loves just running his hands over your body and messing around with you. Cuddling with you is really just a down time thing. He likes having you sat inbetween his legs while you two play video games.

Jongup:

Jongup is normally just very tired when he cuddles. Eyes half shut and only half listening to what you are saying. Which is really cute because he rests his head on your chest and just kind of nods off and when you say something his eyes are wide open again and he's kind of confused. I have this whole thing in my head about that.

Zelo/Junhong:

Cuddling with Junhong is just soft. A lot of sweet little kisses and petting. It's also quite quiet a lot of looking at eachother and really just waiting for you both to fall asleep. He really just appreciates those small little moments and doesn't want to ruin them. he likes watching your eyes slowly droop and you fall asleep. It's incredibly peaceful to him.