Chapter 1

As I fix my things in my bag I followed him with my lustful eyes as he gets out of the room with that slut. And with their exit, pain mixed with wrath once rushed again through my body.

One month had passed since they had a relationship and up to this day I really don't understand why they became like that. Until now, that's the state of my mind after school.

"Jenny... Jenny! Wake Up!". Oh I didn't noticed it but Mariah, my bestfriend was calling me.

"Oh sorry...."

"Huh.... Sooo... you're still stalking him right?"

"What!!!.... No!!!"

"Oh don't  cover up your lies. I know that you like him."

"Huh..."

"Oh, don't tell me that you forgot that you told me that you had a crush on him."

"...."

"Ahh yeah.. I remember. You didn't said that you had a crush on him.. you said that you loved him!"

"Ahhh that was a year ago!  And I already have.. no.. feelings... for him.. " As I say that response there was a sudden pang of pain inside of me.

"Why?? Because you were hurt! I already told you to make your move before that slut gets him..."

With my bestfriend's unfinished sentence, I quickly stood up and jolted out of the room fleeing my way to a quiet empty space. I love my bestfriend, but this time I'm not in a good mood. Tears slowly fill up my eyes and I finally made my retreat at the back of our building.

The back of our building, my safe haven, a place of peace and serenity. It's an abandoned plot of land in our school where little walk through it. Because of myths and stories that says ghosts roam around it. And a tall metal fence cuts off our school to the wide green stretch of land.

With cracking cement beneath my icy feet and scattered puddles of rainwater that didn't dried up surrounding me. I slowly approach this peaceful place. And I wish I hadn't escaped my way out to this quiet space. Because more scars began to appear through me and that feeling of hurt slowly digest me as I saw something that totally shocked me.

A/N: this story is currently on hold becuase I'm REALLY busy for this month. <08-08-12>