Chapter 2

With my slow entrance to my safe haven, I hear sounds of moaning, like people trying to not drown and be afloat. I wish it was just a ghostly apparition,  a mere misinterpretation of the mind. But even though how hard I try to rationalize my mind and make it go away, It will just stay. My mind and whole-being suddenly became filled of sorrow and start to nauseate from the scene that I saw.

Loud moans escaped their mouths , and gentle kisses they exchanged. Oh, how I wish they could stop. His hand slowly trailing towards her breast as more moans escaped from her mouth. She returning kisses to him. His other hand lustfully reaching the button of her brown top. Wandering her soft, smooth, porcelain skin. She moans again, their bodies now closer than ever. His lips aggresively tracks down her neck without her noticing that he started to unbutton her top. After that he stepped back and appreciated the beautiful creature in front of him.

Slut pulls his neck towards her agressively and wildly rips off his shirt revealing his wonderful body. Making her to unbuckle his belt. Now with their lustful breaths and moans more louder than ever. He then pulled down her skirt . When they are both naked he laid her down and started playing with her nipples and kissing down her neck once more.

I can't stand the feeling of being hurt. I made my feet race against each other. My tears now flowing heavily down my face as I stood in front of them. They were both dumbfounded when they saw me. I then shouted out of hurt and because of humiliation I rapidly turned and ran away from them.