chapter four (4)

Hey guys! Before the chapter starts, I want to tell you the cast so you can see who I imagine each character as! The boys are played by themselves, of course, but I think it'll be cool for y'all to visualize each character ! It's up for interpretation since I know sometimes people have different images of what they think a character looks like but this is just who I see! (Instagram users included)
•••••
Kennadi West - Dina Denoire (dinadenoire)
Ashton Jones - undecided
Torrance Martin - Vanessa Merrell (vanessamerrell)
Tayla Martin - Veronica Merrell (veronicamerrell)
Erin Proctor - Jordyn Jones (jordynjones)
Taliyah Samuels - Emily Tosta
Jules Carnley - Vale Genta (valegenta)

-Kennadi's POV

25-04-20. I open my new locker and swing my bag around to grab my books I don't need. I'm already tired of carrying my bag around with its ridiculous weight. Right as I go to put my science textbook in, my locker slams shut, making me jump. I look over and see none other than my favorite person in the world!

"Hey, Kennadi," Jules says with a smirk on her face. I roll my eyes and start to open my locker back up. "What do you want?" I ask her.

"I was just wondering, are you and Zion dating?" She asks. I look at her like she's dumb. "Why would Zion and I be dating?"

She flicks her hair off her shoulder. "Well, I saw you walking with him yesterday and I just didn't think he would walk with someone like you, unless you were dating."

I let out a laugh. "Jules, he was just walking next to me. I'm not too lame to walk beside," I tell her. Sure, yesterday I didn't think he would walk with someone like me either, but I wasn't gonna tell her that.

"Really? 'Cause I feel embarrassed just standing here talking to you," She says and winks before walking away.

I roll my eyes at her attitude. I can't think of a single thing that I could've done to make her hate me as much as she did. I shouldn't take it personally though, she's a bitch to everyone except the popular guys. I can guarantee you she wouldn't have talked to me if she wasn't asking about Zion.

I close my locker and start heading to government. I smile to myself and put some pep in my step when I realize Austin's in there.

When I walk in, Jules looks up at me and gives me the fakest smile I've ever seen. I flick her off and walk to my seat.

"Woah there, chill out, that bitch might cut your finger off," Austin says to me sarcastically.

Jules turns around and says, "Austin, how about you cut your hair off?"

Austin laughs and pretends to be offended, "What? You don't like my hair?" Jules rolls her eyes and says, "You look like a mop." Austin waves his hands dramatically and says, "Oooo good one."

Jules scoffs and turns around in her seat before I start laughing. "Would it be wrong if I threw my book at her?" I ask. Austin shrugs and says, "I'm not saying yes, but I'm not saying no."

"Alright, everyone hush," Mrs. Carrington says before handing out some worksheets. "Use pages 210-222 in your book to answer these questions, it's due tomorrow," She tells us.

I turn to page 210 and sigh before starting the questions. I glance at the back of the sheet to see how many questions there are and roll my eyes when I see there's 45. I'm not motivated enough for this.

The bell rings when I reach question 23 and I slightly laugh, knowing I won't finish the rest of it. "What question did you get to?" I ask Austin. He scratches his head and says, "Number 2." "Jesus, Austin what'd you do the whole time?" I ask him. His cheeks turn slightly red and he says, "Nothing," before walking out he room quickly. I stand there confused for a minute before getting my stuff and heading to my next class.