Chapter 1

Sydney was sitting on her bed when her phone lit up with a new notification. "Is it him?" she thought. "Does he really care about me?"

She views the notification using her super cool facial recognition technology available exclusively on the new iPhone Xs, and lets out a sigh of relief. "It is him," she thinks. "He does care." She unlocks her phone, opens the Snapchat app, and clicks on the bright red box to open the snapchat.

"Hey can you send?"

"Oh my god!" Sydney breathes. "I can't believe he's talking to me! He's so dreamy!!!!!!11!!!!" Sydney then proceeds to send him twenty pictures that would be considered illegal by Tumblr standards. "LOVE ME!!!" she screams into the phone.

~The next morning~

Eric woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. He couldn't believe the amazing dream he had last night. "Why does morning have to come so soon???" he thought to himself. "I wish I could dream about Sydney forever. Shes sooo sexyyy rawr XD."

Eric pulled back the covers on his bed to reveal his wicked boner and jumped out of bed. He hurried through his morning routine and rushed off to school just to see Sydney. "If I'm lucky, I might be able to catch her in the tuba room before first period," Eric told Owen on the bus ride to school.

As the bus pulls up to Lancaster High School, Eric shot up out of his seat and broke through the front windshield of the bus in a full sprint on his quest to find Sydney. Knocking through student after student in the hallway, all he can think about is showing off his freshly polished tuba to the girl of his dreams (literally lmao). He finally barrels his way into the band room and, knocking the door off its hinges, forces his way into the tuba room.

"Shit!!" he cries, sinking to his knees. "I missed her! She's gone!" As he slowly begins to sob on the cold linoleum floor, he hears a faint rustling noise coming from the ceiling above him. Screech! He hears the hinges to the vent above him creak open. Much to his amazement, out pops the head of Jimmy!

"Alas! A wild senior appears!" Jimmy cries out. "I heard your pathetic sobs all the way from the S-wing. What is the matter, young stallion?"

"Jimmy! How did you get up there? And so fast from the S-wing?"

"Never you mind, little one. Go on," he inquires, stroking his lifesize cardboard cutout of Donald J. Trump.

Eric continues with a heavy heart. "Well, it's all about a girl." He shifts his attention and looks over to Stella's lifeless mannequin head. "I guess it's just you and me now, ol' girl."

Jimmy groans from the vents, which echoes all the way to the cafeteria. "Get over yourself, man. If I were you, I'd grow a pair next time." Jimmy then proceeds to backflip his way back to the S-wing via the ventilation system, leaving Eric astounded as to how he can even fit up there. Eric is left alone in the tuba room with only Stella to listen to his sorrow.

As he violently seizes on the floor, he catches a glimpse of a single lock of curly brown hair as it floats past the tuba room door. "Wait? Can it be..."

To be continued in Chapter 2...