Your Choice

"Now? I didn't expect for it to be this quick." I said.

"Well, it's now or never." Kinal replied.

"I'll help you on this one Yupi, so you don't have to worry too much." Then a thought flickered.

"Wait, Yona is a nurse and can do energy bending. She can heal Windy in ease and with no problems attached. Why do I have to do it? What was all this training for?" Everyone froze, Kinal took a deepbreath until she opened her mouth.

"We didn't want to tell you until later, I guess you should know now." Said Kinal, I was in a confused state.

"What do you mean? What should I know?"

"You see Yupi, you're right. Yona can heal Windy in ease, but your parents told me to train you to be able to do it on your own." Said Kinal.

"My parents asked for that? Why?"

"Your parents wanted you to train your powers more here. They want you to be able to control them and use them for the greater good. When they found Windy in that state and knew that you had powers, they had faith in you to be the one to ensure your sister's recovery." She gave me a long speech, but was waiting for the ultimate, "Yupi, we want you in Fx Academy." I froze, literally. Like, I felt like time just stopped in this moment as I try to process the amount of data collected.

"You want me to enroll here?"

"Not only me, your family think so too. We see your talent as a telekinetic and want you in." She says, "We're not forcing you though, it's your choice." I gulped at the thought, if I say yes it will change my life forever. I'll become what they call a superhero, maybe not but still.

"I'll have to think about it, I mean this is such a big decision for me."

"Don't worry, take your time. Right now, lets focus on healing your sister." I nodded in approval.

After a few medication tests, I was done. I was then lead with Yona to the hospital holding Windy. I saw my little sister, in the hospital bed, still with the L fever, looking weaker and weaker.

We went inside the room and I turned nervous as soon as I saw my sister in bed like that. Yona gripped my hand and then we both held out our hands towards Windy. A ray of pink light came out, transferred from our body to Windy's and then her face became normal again. She was okay.

"We did it Yupi."

"Yeah, we did."

Two days passed since that day, Windy still needed a few tests and now I was ready with my answer. Actually, I already told Kinal my answer a day ago.

"Goodbye Mom! Bye Dad! Tell Windy I said hi." I took my suitcase to the teleporter and smiled wide. It should be obvious, I said yes.