"Welcome.."

(_____ Means your name)

You walk into music room 3, you love music and it seemed lots a people were there, so you wouldn't be noticed. But you are greeted by nothing more than 7 guys. "Welcome princess." They say, "Princess?" You say shocked in the past people hated you and you only had 5-ish, friends. So being called princess made you silent. "Princess? What's your name?" A tall blonde says he had purple eyes. "Oh, I'm ______________."

"Miss _______ we are the host club. We are boys with way to much time on our hands, who entertain ladies also, with way to much time on there hands." He says "this is Haruhi, Hikiru, Kaoru, Mori, Honey, Kyoya, and I'm Tamiki." There was a pause, "So chose who you want to entertain you." You still shocked of being called princess, and were just trying to go into a music room. "Boss, you scared her." Hikiru says, he had a sling on so I pointed to him. So we sit down me him and Kaoru. "What happened to your arm Hikiru? Are you ok?" You ask.

"So it talks he says." Kaoru, Then they giggle and I do the same. "Well our boss Tamiki was leaving us, so me Haruhi and Kaoru were riding in a horse drawn carrige, and the horse kicked me off. So it broke my arm."

"Hikiru!" Kaoru say mad yet calm. "You told me it was sprained. You lied?!" He started to raise his voice. "Kaoru I didn't want you to worry about me." He says and trying to hug him.

"Hikiru don't lie." He says hugging him.

"Don't worry Kaoru I'm alright."

They were cute and I didn't freak out, like the other girls. Soon enough Kyoya comes over. "Miss _______, Tamiki asked me to invite you to join us as a host club as a girl and open for boys too." He says, writing in a black book.

"That would be swell." You say and you get up "can I start tomorrow? I just got here I walked through the school doors, and came here."

"Yes." He says closing his book and you finally saw his eyes.