New Student

Nagisa POV

Today is a very special day. You want to know why because a student have purposely  enrolled to E-Class. This is the first time in history that this has happened. No one wants to come anywhere near us. I wander why this person did.

As I came into the classroom everyone was talking about the new kid coming. I sat down at my seat and tried to imagine what this person would look like. I tried but fail miserably due to my lack of imagination. The bell rang and Koro-sensei came in. Everyone was dumbstruck that he attempted to dress as "human" as possible. " As you all know there is a new student who is coming to E-Class. At the moment they haven't arrived so I want you all to be on you best behavior" Koro-sensei announced.

Sakamoto POV:

"What a lovely place i haven't been to a school where they separate the bad apples like this." As Sakamoto walk toward the staircase of death he had observed all kinds of look. The girls all looking at him in affection and the guys the complete opposite. Everyone changed the moment I sat my foot in that first step to E-Class. Everyone became hostile but I pay no attention to them as I speed up the stairs realising I'm late.

At the entrance of E-Class building

"As good looking of the front of the school I didn't expect this." As he stares at the rundown building. I walked in to see only two teachers. I say my hellos and signed all the paperwork and head toward the class room. I opened the doors to see....
.... NANI?...

*to be continued*

Thx for reading hoped you liked it I'll post the next part soon.