Dressing Room

Mina POV.

I looked at myself in the mirror, somewhat unsatisfied with my dress. I need something perfect for this event. Chaeyoung and I will be on the red carpet and I need to look perfect!

The dress is deep red, silk and long, going all the way down to my feet. One slit goes almost completely up to waist, stopping just below my panty line. I turn sideways and look at myself in the mirror, still debating if I like it when I hear Chaeyoung huff outside the fitting room door.

"What's wrong, hubby."

"I'm tired of waiting! Let me see the dress please."

I almost don't want to show him, afraid he won't like it, but I open the door anyway. I turn myself in a small circle, letting the dress swish lightly around my legs.

"What do you think Chae?"

Chaeyoung moves quickly, filling the space between us, and flings us into the dressing room. I squeal at his rough hands pushing me against the wall, clutching me tightly. He slams the door, lock it, and then turn to face me, his blue eyes extremely dark.

"What are you trying to do to me babygirl?"

I hitch a breathe in my throat and stare into his eyes.

"What do you mean hubby?"

"This fucking dress! My dick is positively throbbing right now!"

He pushes his hips against me and I feel his cock against me, teasing me. I smirk up at him and raise an eyebrow.

"And what do you expect me to do about that?"

Chaeyoung leans down and to my neck and his breath so hot against my neck, making my eyes roll in the back of my head. My breathing start to get heavy and I grip his shirt hard, pulling him closer to me. I hear him chuckles in my ear. Then his tongue on my throat, following the path of my vein from my ears down to my shoulder.

He traces it slowly on my skin, I'm almost shaking now. I snake my hands up on his shirt and claws at his chest, trail my fingers up and down his abs. Chaeyoung and I are smashed against the wall of the dressing room now, and I'm hot, feeling sweat starting to build up on my neck.

"You're going to fuck me right here in this dressing room, hubby?"

I let out a shaky moans from deep in my throat. Chaeyoung's hands find the long slit in my dress, sliding up my leg slowly before resting just below my panties. He fingers the lace before sliding in his long middle finger underneath them, finding his way into my folds.

"Oh fuck baby! You're so wet!"

I let out a whine and dig my nails into Chaeyoung's chest. He turns to face me, his eyes meeting mine again, and I feel myself almost lose it. Sweat is collecting on his brow, tiny drops falling down his face. He looks sexy as fuck and I can't take it. I reach down and palm his bulge and he lets out a long moan.

"Fuck me!" My word are thick and rough, Chaeyoung lose it.

He picks up my leg and places it on the seat next to us. His hands make their way up my leg again, and his fingers hitch onto my panties before he rips them in a swift tug. I throw back the long skirt of my dress as he puts my legs around his waist. I wrap my hands around his neck and slide down on him slowly, making him groan softly in my ear.

Chaeyoung fills me completely, not leaving any space untouched, and he starts to thrust. Slowly but deep, pulling all the way out before going back in, deepen and deeper every time. He rocks us slowly against the wall, his dick touching my g spot every time he thrusts. The pleasure courses through me like a fire.

I put my hands on his face and capture his lips with mine, moaning into his mouth, letting him feel the vibrations of my moans. His voice meet mine and his thrusts into me getting faster, unable to control himself.

He hits that amazing spot over and over and I throw my head back, slamming it against the wall. I put a hand over my mouth and groan loud, so loud and I know someone might overhear.

"Baby! Ahhhh! You're so tight!"

I feel myself start to fall over the edge and Chaeyoung grips the silk from my dress in his hand, pulling it tight. I hear the fabric rip under his touch. He pants into my ear, his breath coming in heaves.

"Come for me baby! Ahhhh!" and I fall over the edge.

I black out, my vision going dark as my body loses itself. Pleasure rips through every part of me, starting from my stomach and making its way to my fingertips and toe. Chaeyoung follows me shortly after, breathing my name into my ear and biting down on my neck to stop from screaming. He ride out his orgasms with me, thrusting a few more times before we collapse onto the floor of of the dressing room.

"You're so damn sexy and I love you baby." He leans over and plants a kiss on my lips, kissing me sloppily before pulling away and fingering the fabric.

" Forget the premiere, let's just go home and continue what we did before." I chuckles. What happen next at home, you just can hear a sinful moaning and skins slapping.

The End ...