Gym Trainer

Author POV.

Mina was always a small girl. Her problem is that she's not in shape. So, she decided to sign up for a gym training. More specifally, a trainer.

All the workouts that she attempt to do, she do them incorrectly. That's why she's not in shape. Huh!

She was dressed in a pair of shorts with a sleeveless shirt that she usually work out in, or she sleep in and lastly her nike sneakers. Mina hair was in a ponytail that hung up to the middle of her back. In her gym bag held extra clothes, things for the shower, 3 bottles of cold water and her private stuff.

She opened the gym door and immediately saw people working out. People on the treadmill, elliptical, and on the bikes. Everyone was doing something different. The guys near the weight area were really buff. Mina was intimidated. She walked to the front desk and the women behind it looked up.

" Hello Miss, are you registered to this gym?" The women asked.

" Yes." Mina responded by handed her ID and the women began typing her name in the computer.

" I'm signed up for Trainer Chaeyoung." Mina said.

" Oh yeah. Goodluck Miss Mina. He's hot and all, but he's vicious with his clients." The women said.

Mina was a bit uneasy now even his co-workers think he's a bit too rough.

" Go down that corridor and the last translucent door on your left is his room." The women laughed.

Mina nodded and took her ID back. She walked down the corridor and immediately heard someone yelling.

" YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT! LET'S GO! C'MON MAN! MY GRANNY CAN DO THIS BETTER THAN YOU!" Someone yelling.

The yelling frightened Mina. She can't believe what she got herself into. She slowly turned the doorknob and opened the door ajar. She immediately saw a thicker guy trying to do a pushups.

" 17! 18! 19! 20!" The thicker guy counting.

Mina opened the door a bit more and poked her head in. The man yelling must've been Chaeyoung. He had short dark brown hair and a nice jawline. He had on a sleeveless shirt, basketball shorts, and fingerless gloves. He was so fucking hot. The sweats that dripped from his forehead mad him even sexier.

" You know what? I'll do the pushups with you. We have about 1 minute left. If I get to 30 pushups before you do, I will increase your workout rates." Chaeyoung said with a calm voice.

The thicker man nodded.

" Ready. Set. Go!" Chaeyoung said.

The pushups battle started and the thicker man was going as fast ad he could but the trainer was going a bit faster. Right when the thicker guy was about to reach 29, Mina heard someone yell

" DONE!". The thicker man got to 30 before Chaeyoung, they both stood up.

" Good job my man! See you tomorrow, okay." Chaeyoung shook the man's hand.

The thicker man grabbed his stuff and walked pass Mina. He whispered a good luck toward her. She swallowed the lump in her throat. Mina walked into the room and close the door behind her.

" Lock it." Mina did as Chaeyoung said.She dropped her bag near the door and walked toward Chaeyoung.

" Hi, I'm Son Chaeyoung." He smiled and extended his arm.

" Hi, I'm Myoui Mina. Ummm, what are we starting with?" Mina politely shook his hand.

" Just stretch for now Miss Myoui." Mina suprised he wasn't yelling already maybe that's what he does. Sugar coats everything then yells, then sugar coats everything back.

*1 hour and 30 minutes later*

Chaeyoung didn't yell at her once and Mina was honestly suprised. But he did give her a serious of workout that left her dripping in sweat. It was now 7:50 p.m and the gym was closing early. Chaeyoung was awfully friendly, if Mina did something wrong he would smack her butt.

Mina sat in the girls' locker room with a towel wrapped around her. She was about to get in the shower. She grabbed her bodywash and rag . The shower area was like a stall. It was sectioned off with a small door that covered the area at waist height.

Mina walked into the very last stall and turned the water on. The water shot down and she immediately stood under it. It was weird being the only woman in the gym. The only people left were a couples of guy hanging out. She put some body wash on her rag and started cleaning herself. Then she heard the locker room door creak. She ignored it and assumed that she wasn't the only woman left here. She stood under the water enjoying the warmth and then she heard a loud, deep cough. A man was in here and she slowly turned around.

It was Chaeyoung and he was completely naked. His member down there was out and it was very long and stood up. It was stiff and he was hard. Mina gasped. Slowly Chaeyoung walked toward her. Mina back up against the wall.

" I-i d-don't think you should be here C-chaeyoung." Mina stuttered.

" Shhhhhhhhhhhhh." Mina stared at him.

" B-but you can't be in here C-chae." Chaeyoung cut her off by put his finger to her lips.

" Shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't worry about it baby." Chaeyoung said in a sexy voice and Mina found this man attractive.

Chaeyoung grabbed her face, squishing it. Then he kissed Mina and she found herself kissing back. It was an open mouth kiss and their tongues were fighting with each other. Mina admitted that Chaeyoung is a great kisser. He grabbed Mina thighs and lifted her up. Mina arms were wrapped around the back of his neck and her legs were wrapped around his waist. While they were still kissing, Chaeyoung grabbed Mina butt and she moaned into the kiss. Mina hand roamed his hair as he broke away from the kiss and put her down.

Mina pouted.

Chaeyoung then pressed Mina against the wall and ran his fingers up her leg, getting closer to her pussy. His hand stopped near her pussy as he began rubbing it. Mina moaned out loud causing Chaeyoung to smirk. His finger rubbed her clit causing Mina to moan a bit louder. He found pleasure in Mina moans and began teasing her.

He quickly shoved one finger into Mina. She moaned in pleasure. Then he added another finger and pumping in and out. Mina moaned even louder with each pump. What Chaeyoung did next had Mina screaming and begging him to keep going.He shover three fingers in her and pumped even faster than before. Mina screamed in pleasure.

" Faster! Ahhhhh! Faster Chaeng!" Mina begged him.

" You like that, huh? Say my name again baby. Say my name." Chaeyoung responded.

" Chae! Ahhhhh! Chae!" He started pumping faster then stopped.

Mina dropped to her knees and the shower water sprayed over us. Chaeyoung laid Mina down on her back and hovered over her. We stared into each other's eyes and started kising hungrily. He then shoved his manhood inside of her.

" Ahhhhhh! Fuck me Chae! Faster!" Mina screamed.

" Ahhhhhh! So fucking tight!" Chaeyoung said.

He pumping in and out as fast as he could and Mina let out a loud moaned. Mina wasn't sure if this was lust or love but whatever it was had her screaming and begging for more.

To be continue ...