Chapter Two

Raw was starting, and I couldn't have been anymore anxious than I already was. I was just on edge about everything and I wasn't sure why. I felt someone tap my shoulder, and I turned around to see Rion wearing her wrestling outfit. It looked almost identical to Seth's, but it was a bit see through where the top of her bust met the top of her chest, and was connected to a neck piece. She grinned up at me.

"Hi.."

"Oh, hey,"I said, turning to face her. She shuffled her feet and grinned up at me some more. Gah, she was so cute. I smirked at her adorableness, before asking her what she needed.

"I was hoping we could just hang out until my match... I'm really nervous..."

"Oh, sure." I grinned. "What do you wanna do?"

"Let's..umm... go get something to eat?"

"Sure." I replied, starting to walk as she fell into step with me. We walked to catering together, grabbed some food nd sat on the floor in the hallway together to eat. We talked about things that happened since we'd last seen each other. I noticed her eyeing a strawberry sitting on my plate. I smirked and picked it up. "Open up."  I laughed slightly, as she opeed her mouth with a small giggle as I fed her the strawberry. She was so cute.

"You haven't changed a bit."

"I can say the same to you."

Stephanie walked up to us."Rion, your match starts in five, what are you doing out here?"

"Sorry Stephanie. I guess I lost track of the time." She stood up, gave me an apologetic smile, then walked off with Steph. I decided to go to the locker room and watch her match.

-after match-

They kissed.

Seth kissed Rion.

Yeah, now I'm pissed.

She won but...

They kissed.

Dammit...

----

WOO ANOTHER PART DONE!

-justbeunotme