23

*Daniela's P.O.V*

I went into the kitchen to make me and Matt some breakfast. I thought I would make us some pancakes as I was really in the mood for them. I get all the ingredients and start cooking.

I was making the pancake mix and then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Oooh pancakes" he says as he keeps his arms around me.

"Yeah, I was really in the mood for pancakes so I thought I would make them for us" I say and turn around and smile.

"How am I so lucky?" he asks me and he holds my hands.

"I could say the same" I reply and giggle. He gives me a peck on the lips and sits down at the table as I finish the pancakes.

I finish the pancakes and put three each on our plates and get some orange juice to go with it.

"Syrup?" I ask him and he nods. I give him his pancakes and the syrup bottle and we eat. As we are eating I hear the door knock.

"I'll get it" I say as I stand up from my chair

"Okay baby" he says smiling. What was up with him?

I go over to the door and open it and I am speechless.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I say and smile so big. I bring him into a hug. I have missed him so much and I couldn't believe it!

"I missed you so much Taylor" I say as tears if joy roll down my face.

"I missed you too babygirl" he says as he kisses my forehead. I pull away and look past Taylor's shoulder to see everyone. And by everyone I mean:

Nash, Cameron, Shawn, Jack and Jack, Carter, Jacob, Mahogany, Aaron, Hayes and Chloe.

I ran past Taylor and hugged all of them. I was so happy to see all of them. I missed my family so much and they are finally here again.

I look back to the front door to see Matt standing there. I run up to him and give him the biggest hug and kiss ever. The kiss lasted about five seconds until we pull away and I hear a sea of aww's fill my ears. I blush because of it.

We all head inside and I make more pancakes and we catch up on what we have all missed.