Cassie.

Jayden is the biggest trouble maker at our school, not only is he that, but he's pretty cute if you ask me. The main target is me.. I'm on the honor roll, and I'm on the varsity basketball team. But, before we go any further I'm sure you probably want to know my name, it's Cassie Johnson.

*Cassie*

Today was going to be a good day, not only because it was Friday, but because it was my cousins eighteenth birthday party. So, I wanted to look extra cute, because a lot of people were going to be there. So, I pick out my favorite purple shirt, which Jayden's says looks really good on me, because it brings out my eyes.

After I get dressed I go to the bathroom, to do my make up, fix my hair, and wouldn't you know my hair wants to have a mind of it's own. As I finally got everything together I walked downstairs to leave.

"Hey, mom. I'll be leaving early, I have to do that study thing today." I told her.

"Okay, honey. Just be careful, I love you." She said to me.

"I love you too mom." I said to her, as I grabbed my keys and bags.

I finally arrived at school, I grabbed my backpack, and walked inside. Everyone just looked at me, why.. Why were they staring at me. I slowly thought of reasons why they would be starring at me, the only reason I could think of was, it's because I never dress up, I'm always in a pair of sweat pants and a sweatshirt.

As I made it through everyone okay, I went to my locker, to get my book. I felt something hit my ass. Before I could see who it was, I heard them say

"Hey, are we still going together tonight?"

"Well, of course dude!" I replied.

It was Jayden, he's for ever throwing something or hitting my ass.

As I turned away from Jayden, he just looked at me and smiled, he was a pest.