Jayden.

I couldn't help, but realize how beautiful Cassie looked, but how was I suppose too tell her that? I couldn't tell her that, she would think I was being dumb, and i'm not ready to lose my best friend, but I have to tell her.

*Cassie*

It was already seventh period, thank The Lord. It feels like I've been here for three years. I just couldn't stop thinking about Jayden, and how we were showing up at the party together tonight. I mean it's not the first party we've showed up together at, but it's the fact that I was going to be with him.

I'm not sure why my feelings are getting this strong for him, but I mean we've hung out everyday this week. He's done everything with me, and I honestly love it. I just hope she's not there.

Every time she's around it's like he just forgets all about me. It's not that I'm jealous or anything, it's just I know he could do better then her. You're probably wondering who I'm talking about, Kristen is her name. I mean yeah, she's pretty, but I just think he could do a lot better, just because she's an ass to him.

I'm not the person to set, and treat my friends and family especially Jayden.

Finally school was over with! it was Jayden,Auden, Cayla, and me, all going to get stuff for this party. We were meeting my cousin, to get the alcohol. Everyone put their money together to get a shit ton of alcohol. I know we had over fifty cans of Bud Light. We had every color of solo cups.

It was going to be one of those crazy ass party's. I mean he's turning eighteen. I would be party hard too.

*Jayden*

Why can't I stop thinking of her? I just wanna grab her, and hug her, and tell her how much she means to me. I mean we've done stuff before... I'm just a complete dick, and tell all my friends, that's I was gone. I don't know what happen. I just don't know..

Maybe tonight I'll tell her, I just keep thinking she won't talk to me if I tell her. I just don't want to mess this up. She's an incredible person.

"Jayden, what is wrong with you?" Cassie asked me.

" Nothing cass." I said quietly.

I'm sure she could tell something was up.It was just her and me setting there in the car. Should I tell her, or should I just keep this weight on my shoulder? It was the hardest thing I think I've ever put myself through.

"Jayden, I know something is wrong with you. What is it, you can tell me anything. You know that, right?" She said softly to me.

"I know that Cassie, I've just been doing a lot of thinking, I've realized how big of a dick I've been to you, and I want to apologize, I'm really sorry." I told her with the most serious voice and face.

Cassie just looked at me. Did I say something wrong? Why was she froze.

"...Jayden, what's wrong with you? I'm use to you always, telling me negative things? You've always criticized me, why are you stopping now?" Cassie ask when confused, but concerned voice.

"Nothing's wrong with me, it's just I know how much it hurts you, I know I have always done that to you, and it's going to stop now!" I told her.

"Jayden, I accept the apology, but it doesn't bother me, I know you're joking." I told him.

*Cassie*

Well, Cayla and Ayden were still in wal-mart. So, we see them walking out of wal-mart, I pull up to the doors, and to pick them up. For some reason, Jayden got in the back with Ayden. Cayla and me just turned the radio up, and just started screaming the lyrics to the song "all about that bass."

"I'm beyond ready to be home." Ayden said.

"You're not the only one babe." Relied Cayla.

Oh yeah, Cayla and Ayden are dating, they have been together for 11 months now. They were so happy together.