The Unexpected.

I pushed the hair out of my face as i watched for him to open the door. I heard movement for him inside making me even more nervous. Why should i be nervous? He's my best friend. I've known him since i was 13. It's just the thought of what i have to tell him. It could end our friendship and i do not want that to happen. Or maybe it could be the start of something new and exciting. Scary but exciting.

I smiled at the thought but still the big hint of nervousness in my smile, i hope he dosen't notice. I heard the unlocking of the door and it opened. There he was in some boxers and an old t-shirt, his black fluffy hair a mess as normal. I smiled at him.

"Hey Em" He greeted lazily smiling at me. He stepped aside so i could walk in, then he closed the door behind me. I walked into the kitchen to which he followed and i took a seat at the breakfast bar.

"Would you like a coffee?" He asked walking over to the kettle.

"Only if your having one" I replied smiling. He nodded and put on the kettle getting out two cups. After he finished making the coffees he sat across from me, passing me my cup. "Thank you" I said picking up the cup and taking a sip then looking down to my lap.

"No problem... You okay Em?" He asked concerned. I looked up and nodded. "Hey no lying to me Em, I can see something is up" He added.

Maybe he will be fine with it. He still should remember what  happened two weeks ago. I need to get this off my chest now or else i'll never tell him and i'll be stuck to deal with it alone.

"Um, remember the party?" I asked hoping he will remember what one i'm talking about. He nodded thankfully. "And you remember what we did?" He nodded again. We were both really drunk that night, it was amazing. Anything could of happened...

I didn't talk for a couple of minutes, maybe this was a really bad idea. 

"Em, please tell me" He pleaded looking into my eyes. I nodded back to him, running through ways i could come out and say it. I've planned this before i can for god sake! Why am i acting like this when it's actually happening?!

"I'm pregnant"

( Another one shot!  Vote and comment if you want us to make this into  book!! :) ~Holmes)