01

Hi guys this is my second book of rosekook so I'm really nervous about this and I hope you enjoy! Sooo let's start!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosé POV 6:10 p.m

I was watching the show the king mask on the tv and the other girls was talking each other.... I was forced on the the show... Lisa came to check on me, "Unnieeee!!! what are you wat-?" She asked "Shhhh....! I'm trying to watch the show!" I covered her mouth to listen to his voice and his voice was unfamiliar, but I was super surprised about his unique and beautiful voice...! I don't have any idea who's that anyways...? I wanna see who's he... and they're call him "idol!" Then they said... "TAKE OFF THE MASK" when they said that I got excited!

He was taking the mask off...

3
2
1

*Gasp*
I was super shocked!
OMO!!!!!! IT WAS JUNGKOOK!!! NO WAY!!!! He really has a unique voice! I love that voice...! AH...! What am I thinking...!!!
"Hey are you okay, Rosé?" A familiar voice comes out it was Jennie and touch my left shoulder. "Yeah. I'm fine!" I said with embarrassment...!

"Are you sure? Your cheek is red... you have a fever..." She asked me worried, "I'm fine, unnie don't worry about me too much...!" i said.

"Ok.. if you say so..." she said and goes back to the girls... i go to my room and get dressed i grab my mask to no one see who i really am... because I'm idol like I'm protecting myself... i want to see my favorite place...

I opened the door... "Where are you going?" Jisoo unnie asked and I didn't realized she was there, I jumped of scared. "AHHH! Jisoo-unnie you scared me! I'm going to to my favorite place, Han River..." I said putting my jacket and mask. "You want me to come with you?" She asked. "Nope, thanks... but I can take care myself!" I said. "If you say so...just don't be late okay?" She said and I pick my biscuit and ride it. "I will!!" I yelled...

(5 minutes later)
I arrived my favorite place... and no one was here... I sat down on the bank, i closed my eyes and I heard footsteps I opened my eyes I looked up.... "What are you doing here alone? It's dangerous for a girl to be alone..." he said he has a mask, I didn't know who's that... but his eyes were familiar.

To be continued...
——————————
Guess who??????
Sorry that was short!😅