08

Rosé POV (Few weeks later... in Korea... 10:43am)

I'm in Korea now so I'm gonna see kookie...! I mean we been FaceTime each other and texting... I'm so excited! So Jisoo-unnie and Lisa are shopping for now and Jennie-unnie is still sleeping... I see Jennie walking out of the room with the phone the toy that I give smiling... never mind because i thought that she was sleeping...

Wait what.... is she texting someone?

I came closer to her... "Yah, Jennie-unnie, what are you doing?" I asked... she flits and turn around to see me and I sawed her blushing... "uhhhh noooootttttiiiinnnnngggg... heheheheheh?" She said nervously... I rise my left eyebrow... "i don't beelive you...!" I said smirking at Jennie for what she was doing... "ummmm..." she couldn't say anything because she's embarrassing... "Are you texting someone?" I asked still smirking... "MWO?! ANI?!" She yelled... she's turning red...

She's lying...!

"Are you....." I cut my word... "lying?" I asked still smirking

"Ani....?!" Jennie sure is lying... I can see her face... "Jennie, i know you're lying I can see your face and your eyes are lying..." I said... "FINE! IMTEXTINGJIMIN!!!!" She said fast I couldn't understand what she was saying... I saw Jennies cheeks turning red... "...Mwo...?" I asked confused I turned my head to my right like a puppy when it confused... "I said... I'm teeeeeexxiiiinnnnggggg jiiiiimmmmiiiinnnn nooooowwwww yoooouuuu uunnndddeerrrsssstttaaaaannnndddddd?????" Jennie said slow... I giggled.. "yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss...! wait what.....?" I said... "you texting mah brooooo?!" I asked... "yes...?" She said... "wait... your bro?" She asked so confused... "nevermind..." I said... someone text me... I pick up my phone... it was kookie...! "Who's that?" She asked and look my phone. "Jungkook..." I said. "Ok.. So I'm gonna to watch kdrama!" She said and walked to couch with the toy... turn on the tv and put the kdrama what she want to watch.. I looked my phone.

Kookie💜🍪🐰:
Yah, you're here on Korea?🥺

Me:
Yes.

Kookie💜🍪🐰:
Finally!! I can see My Chaeyoung! I can't wait...! I really miss you! ❤️😍

Me:
I really miss you too!❤️

Kookie💜🍪🐰:
Are you free today...?

Me:
Nae.

Kookie💜🍪🐰:
I want to hang with you...

Me:
Sure can I invite Jennie?

Kookie💜🍪🐰:
Of course Jimin is coming with us... is double date...

Me:
OMO...

Kookie💜🍪🐰:
What's wrong?

Me:
She gonna die... if she see Jimin... 😂

Kookie💜🍪🐰:
OMO... she likes jimin?

Me:
Nae.😂
She has crazy crush on him...

Kookie💜🍪🐰:
Oh😂
I feel bad laughing...😂

Me:
Oh please don't be...😂

Kookie💜🍪🐰:
Anyways see you guys at 12:30 pm in Han River..
I cant wait to see you!

Me:
Okay! See you!