06

Hello!!! I'm so sorry! I have school and bla bla bla...! like you know homework and stuff... anyways... enjoy!💜

————————————

Jungkook POV (a few weeks later...)

I was packing up to go to USA.... I can't stop thinking about HER.!!!!

Ugh... I miss her so much....! Rosé and we've been busy... she said she making a new song and dance... it's been a long time but I miss her... we been texting each other... but still.... I really miss her so much!

I want to hug her too tightly like a terry bear... I want to look at her beautiful chocolate eyes I want to pinch her cute little chubby cheek I want to see her beautiful smile and I want to kiss on her rose lips...

I need help...!!! Seriously please Someone call the doctor!!!!!

I'm done packing... and someone open the door and it was Hoseok-hyung..."Hey, we have to go to airport, are you ready?..." he asked "Yes let's go hyungs..." i said walking with my backpack came out of my room... We arrived to the airport and all the fan going crazy... we arrived to the airplane and we sit down.

10 hours later....

We finally got here!!!! We're free now!!! Now we have to go to hotel... the room me and jimin, jhope, Taehyung and Suga and Jin and Rm... we went to the room and we in unpacked..

2 hours later...

Rosie🌹❤️
Hey Rosie!! I'm here!😜

Hi kookie! Great! But where?🙁

USA!😎😂

.....😑
Tell me...!

Ok ok ok L.A...😏
And you?

Oh I'm in New York... we're gonna to L.A soon...

Awwww... that's too far...!!!!!😭💔
I wanna seee you!!!!
I miss you!!!!💔

I know and I miss you too!💜☺️😂
And don't be a such baby! Baby boy!🤣

Gu gu ga ga!!! I'm your baby...!😎

Jungkook!!!!😳🤦🏻‍♀️

What?😎

Stop!!!😂

Happy birthday my Rosie! I have something for you!

What is it?!😱

Me! Your baby!!!!🤣💜❤️

😑

But seriously I have a surprise for you when I see ya!

Oh... ok...☹️
Anyways I have to go bye and good night baby boy! 😴🌙💤

Good night!!!🌙💜🌹

Omooo!!!! She's so adorable! I blushed so hard and smiled... jimin was asleep... I fall asleep smiling...!

—————
So what do you think?