05

That morning, I woke up and went to the kitchen.

I heard mom talking with someone. When I look at that person it was Yeosang.

"Yeosang? What are you doing here?" He just smiled without answering my question.

"Come and sit with us dear. I had prepared breakfast" Mom said and I sit beside Yeosang.

I can feel that someone is staring at me right know. "Both of you are so cute! You're so lucky having a boyfriend like him" Mom exclaimed. We're not even dating anymore.

"So later both of you will go to the park,right?" I choked by mom sudden question.

"Park? I-I don't even have pla-" I cut him off. "Mom I'm going out know so see ya!" I grabbed Yeosang hand and dragged him out.

"What are you doing here actually?!" He smirked and whisper to me," I want you"

Wow this guy is unbelievable. Doesn't know the word give up. "Leave now!"

"You said you wanna go out. So let's-". "I'm not even saying I'm going with you" He started to hold my hand tightly.

"Leave her!" Wooyoung came out of nowhere. He took my hand and bring me to somewhere else.

"Sua. Can we cancel about we going to the park? My mom sick right now and no one home" I understand him. His background doesn't really good tho.

His father left them without leaving any money. He also came to school late sometime.

"Can I visit your mom? Please..." I looked at him with puppy eyes and he pouted. "Arasseo. Let's go"

°°°

His home look very clean. Look like he's always cleaning. "Where is she?". "At her room. Let me show you" He lead me to his mother room.

"Good morning aunty" I gave her a wide smile. "Morning Sua" How can she know my name?

"How can you know my name?". "Ahh..Wooyoung always talked about you. I looked at Wooyoung and he's blushing. He's cute. Oops!

It's already 11am and I cooked for them some food. "Enjoy your food!" I said excitedly and I wanna know the result.

"It taste delicious and I felt hearty" Mrs.Jung comment.

Time started to past and I spend a great time with Wooyoung and his mom.

Thank you for reading
Vote

Share this FF to other Atiny~

Sorry if it's boring😅