1| Falling down

Falling
I'm falling far far down
Yet only in the hole that I dug up
    Falling in love with someone I know is not for me, yet I have fallen to deep now to climb out in one piece.
It's over I thought to myself. Not even my best friend, Colby would want me.

—flashback—

Colby Brock has been my best friend since kindergarten and I don't know what I would do without him. But lately I have been feeling different  around him. I felt butterflies in my stomach when I was around him. He is the only other boy in my life who I have felt this way for. My boyfriend is not the best but I can't seem to leave him. Colby is better, he is a real man and I feel safe around him. His eyes and his dimples are his greatest features. But he is also the sweetest guy I have ever met in my entire life. I told him that I had liked him. He is a very layed back and understanding guy. Me on the other hand is mostly the opposite of chill.
He handled it well and told me
He didn't feel the same way
                  I didn't handle it very well

I told him we were no longer able to hang out...
I could tell it hurt but I didn't care because I thought I was right, I always thought I was right.But this time I should have known about the pain I was about to have the both of us would have to go through.

"No Dan !", I shouted as he went for the belt. " GET OVER HERE!" he shouted from the other room. I can't do it anymore. the consistint beating and yelling. I had to get away. " I'm calling Colby to come get me. you need to leave he isn't afraid of you monster!" What I had said must have angered him even more because he charged into my room, grabbed my arms and threw me to the ground then took my phone and closed the door to lock it from the outside. My arms were turning bruised and I was just lying there crying. He was shouting and yelling out threats and cursing at me. " you idiot! you thought your little side kick would be here to save you, not this time. You're all mine now." I locked my door from the inside just in case he tried to come back for more. "you are the IDIOT here I have a home phone in my room!" I shouted. I knew he could hear the shaking in my voice but I didn't care. I could here him contemplating his next attempt to hurt me. I grabbed the phone and dialed the number.
Ring...
Ring...
Ring...
Colby: hey what's up?
Colby I need you over by my house right now!
Colby: you ok? What's wrong?!
My boyfriend he- he, I need you please help!
Colby notices the manly groans and banging in the background and out of confusion says he is on his way and hangs up.

" Colby is coming and he's angry"     It goes silent. I waited five minutes

I thought is was safe so I walk out of my room to unlock the front door so Colby could get in easily until I feel something hit my back causing me to collapse to the ground. just then the doorbell rang around seven or eight times. Dan looked up and ran over to the door. just then I heard the door being kicked open. I crawl over to the small opening near the hallway to see my boyfriend pulling out a pocket knife. I scream for Colby so he knows where to find me, but that also meant that Dan did too. He ran upstairs grabbed that threw me out onto the porch, just then Colby ran up from around the corner and grabbed onto Dan threw him to the ground and scooped me up and carried me to the car. He buckled up and drove off.