Part 2.

Peter's POV

I got there early this morning. I put the post-it on the inside of her locker. Don't ask how I got her locker combination. I have my ways. I was excited. What it read replayed in my head over and over again.  "Your eyes shine like the night sky," I was overly excited when the morning bell rang. I didn't tell Ned about what I did, he'd just call me crazy or hopeless again. But I'm neither of those. She's meant to be with me. Not Flash, she should be holding MY hand not his. I watch her open her locker and notice the bright red post-it fall into her delicate hands. She smiled at it, reading it. She had a slight pink blush on her cheeks. Her boyfriend...Flash meets up with her. I read her soft lips. She's asking him if he wrote it. When he shakes his head she looks confused. Oh shit. If Flash found out I wrote it, he'd kill me. Especially now that they're dating. He looked angry. She seemed to calm him down saying. She'll find who wrote it. Oh god. I watch and feel a new crack form in my heart. She kissed his cheek. That should be me. Not Flash, What does she see in him anyway? He's a bully, a prick and I'm way smarter. Also, I'm Spiderman. "Peter," Ned says. "Jesus Ned," I sigh. He nearly gave me a heart attack. "You've got some-some drool," he teases. "Shh, you do this every morning," I whine, wiping my mouth anyway. He chuckles. He and I walk to class like we do every morning. Like every morning, I try to make eye contact with Y/n but it never works. She's either talking to her boyfriend or her friend group. Meaning everyone in the school. I don't think there's one person who hates her. I got through the morning. I was spending my morning planning what I'd write on the post-its for the next week. I sat at the lunch table with Ned and MJ. "MJ Peter was doing it again," Ned says. "Neddd," I whine.  "Peter she's never going to notice you," she snaps. "She will, she just hasn't yet," I sigh. They both shake their heads. "It's bad enough you have a crush on someone, but the most popular girl in school AND your bullies girlfriend," Ned says. I didn't listen, I kept playing with the food on my plate, deep in my thoughts. She has to love me. Flash isn't deserving of someone as good and innocent as her.  I don't care about popularity. I care about her. Too much to explain. "Peter he sees you," MJ warns. I forgot I was gazing in her direction. Flash noticed my staring. He looked pissed with me, great. He's always pissed at me. He's jealous, he knows I will take Y/n from him one day. For I am superior to him. In every single way. I'm smarter, stronger, nicer and a hell of a lot better boyfriend. "You got a problem Parker?" he slams the table in front of me. I sigh, ignoring him. "I saw you eyeing my girl," he says. Ugh, the way he refers to her as 'his girl' sends shivers down my spine. Disgusting...he really is disgusting. "Excuse me?" I said. "You know exactly what you did Parker. Don't give me that bullshit," he said getting more and more angry by the second. I rolled my eyes. "Flash calm down, he just zoned out. Right, Peter?" MJ interjects.  "Yeah, I don't see the huge problem man," I respond. He scoffs and walks away. I think he knew I was watching. He kissed her. Another crack added to the many on my heart. But they'll all be healed one day. One day. "Not even a thank you? I just stuck up for you," MJ snaps crossing her arms. "Oh uhh-thank you," I said snapping out of my enraged thoughts. She rolled her eyes and left the table. She was so upset, why? I didn't do anything wrong. I shrug it off. She stormed off anyway. "What did I do?" I asked. Ned shrugs. "Girls are complicated," he comments. I sat in my daydreamy state. Girls are complicated, but Y/n isn't. She just needs to learn to love me. She WILL love me.