Part 3- The Confesssion

It had been about a month since sans and toriel kissed at the party, and sans had refused to talk about it to anyone. Alphys and undyne really wanted the two to get together, and decided they would do everything in their power to make it happen. After a lot of pressure, they managed to get sans to crack, and he told them (reluctantly) about his feelings for toriel. The two squealed in delight, and there and then vowed to make sans ask toriel out. He did, eventually. It was over text, because sans new he'd chicken out before being able to ask in person. The conversation went like this: (s= sans, t=toriel)
S: hey tori. Got a joke for ya.
T: oh! Tell me pls :3
S: what does a skeleton say when he confesses?
T: hmm... I don't know...
S: I love you
No response. Shit. Sans messed up. Toriel probably hates him now. He started to regret it, before he heard a knock at the door about 10 minutes later. He said: "who's there?" the voice replied: "olive" "olive who?" toriel opened the door and hugged sans "olive you too"
A/N
THE SHIP HAS SAILED LMAO
as you can see, I gave up and used speech marks for this chapter. I wanted to stay true to the game, but I gave up. So have speech marks instead because your author is fucking lazy.