Part 4- 'that's The Tea, Sis'

Undyne was in Asgore's kitchen, having tea with him. She very often did this, just to talk, since he'd seemed pretty down since Toriel's rejection. They talked about this and that, until the subject of Toriel came up. Asgore mentioned "I just wish she loved me, as much as I love her..." Undyne answered "well that's even more unlikely now." Asgore seemed confused, before questioning "what do you mean...?" Undyne looked at him, before realising, obviously, he didn't know. Crap. "U-uh..." undyne stuttered, not knowing what to tell him. She knew he'd murder Sans, which she obviously didn't want, but she couldn't stand keeping secrets from him. "sh-she has a boyfriend now..." Undyne finally answered. Asgore went red in the face. He stood up, slamming his fists on the table "WHO!?" he demanded. Undyne tried to mumble out an excuse, but Asgore once again slammed his fists down on the table and shouted. There was no escaping this. Undyne sighed, and eventually answered. "Sans." Asgore froze. Sans!? Surely not. He's not good enough for Toriel. "you're pulling my leg, Undyne." he said, voice shaking slightly in rage. Undyne promised that she wasn't, and Asgore took a deep breath, before storming out of the house. Undyne frantically texted Sans
U: sans!!! I fucked up!
S: what did you do now?
U: I might've told asgore about you and toriel over tea this morning...
S: so you 'spilled the tea?'
U: SANS THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR JOKES. HE'S COMING FOR YOUR ASS SANS, HE JUST STORMED OUT THE KITCHEN.
S: ok, ok, chill out undyne.
U: NO
Sans sighed and put down his phone. He was scared shitless, to put it lightly, but didn't let it show "is something wrong, Sans?" Toriel asked. Sans explained the situation and Toriel grumbled angrily. Sans was about to convince her it wasn't that bad, before a defening knock came from the door. Toriel opened it, and, low and behold, Asgore stood in front of her, pissed. They looked at eachother with anger, Asgore felt betrayed, and Toriel felt desgusted. Asgore's eyes eventually looked towards Sans, who was standing calmly behind Toriel. If looks could kill, Sans would be dust. Asgore barged past toriel and towered above Sans, who looked up at him, that same cocky grin plastered across his face. Asgore picked up his trident, and swung at Sans, who dodged it effortlessly, causing Asgore to smash a cupboard. Toriel was fuming, and she stomped up to asgore "GET OUT. NOW. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU COULD'VE KILLED HIM!!" Toriel's paws were on fire, like when she was readying an attack. "THAT WAS THE PLAN!!!! HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, TORI! LOOK AT HIM! HE'S USELESS! AT LEAST I HAVE MY LIFE TOGETHER. HE'S A FUCKING MESS!!!" Sans' face darkened at that last bit. Asgore was right. Toriel lifted her flaming paw, and slapped asgore across the face, taking out a dangerous amount of his HP."HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!? DONT YOU DARE CALL ME 'TORI' DREEMURR, AND DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT SANS LIKE THAT!!YOU FUCKING DESGUST ME! YOU REALLY THINK DOING ALL OF THIS WILL MAKE ME LOVE YOU AGAIN!? YOU'RE WRONG. GET OUT. NOW." tears of anger streamed down her face, and Asgore stepped back."fine. Don't come crying to me when you realise what a mistake you made." he said "the only mistake I ever made was marrying you." Toriel responded, and Asgore left. Toriel turned to Sans, who had a look on his face she'd never seen before. He was staring at the ground, eyelights gone, leaving only empty sockets. It was a look of defeat."Sans?" Toriel asked, stooping down to his level "he's right you know. About me being useless." Sans mumbled flatly "don't say that, Sans, it's not true." Toriel pulled him into a hug, which sans returned. Toriel shifted in her position and kissed sans, arms still wrapped around him. They loved eachother.